Austin-East @ Elizabethton Quarterfinals

EHSTrack06

I just checked the T$$AA site and can you believe they still have this game being played? Haven't they looked at the matchup. Why is a Knoxville team having to go to upper East Tennessee to play a team there. Don't they know AE has to play Alcoa next week and does not have time for such mess? Maybe the game will be stopped in the first quarter and let them get back to Knoxville where real football is played not that sissy game played in Upper East Tennessee. I just hope T$$AA sees the error of there ways in that no one can stop the speed of AE they are faster than Obama with a checkbook.

Im sure in my younger days i said and done some dum things but i know nothing i've ever said was as dum or stupid as your last comments

At least I'm smart enough to recognize sarcasm

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure in my younger days i said and done some dum things but i know nothing i've ever said was as dum or stupid as your last comments

At least I'm smart enough to recognize sarcasm

Dont give someone a reason to beat you, like i said early in the week dont let your mouth write a check your butt cant cash. The players will decide the game not fans and parents, too many people live in the past this is a big game for EHS they have a chance to prove a point and i know they will.

10-0-1 they are ranked fourth in 3A... and what does that mean anyway?? Two of the top 5 in TN are not even in the playoffs now... You know as well as I do that rankings in HS are a joke for the most part.

And whoever said AHS had a bunch of DI players must be talking to someone who has self-appointed their players DI because I cannot find anyone that is DI. If we are self appointing DI players AE has 4

We are looking forward to the game tonight... things should be settled quick.

Asheville has a couple potential D1 guys on that team. Their big defensive end is a prospect and so is their tight end. Asheville is a good team but I think it is silly to try and argue who is better.

How is the Betsy kicking game? AE can't kick field goals or extra points. They lost to 6-A Ootlewah 9-8 at Ootlewah who was ranked #1 in 6A at the time. No kicking game gives Betsy a big advantage if this were to go to overtime. AE middle linebacker Devante Hawkins is a monster! Good luck Coach Graham and the Road Runners. The winner of this game gets Alcoa, better have fun tonite.

I am going with the Ken Massey computer prediction on this one:

Betsy 26

AE 16

:roflolk:

Are you in bed with Ken Massey? That is all jwc has posted over on Greeneville's and Red Bank's board. Ken Massey this, Ken Massey that. The guy is a math professor at a small school to boot, not Lee Corso. How much is this guy paying you to spread his name around?

I am going with the Ken Massey computer prediction on this one:

Betsy 26

AE 16

:roflolk:

Are you in bed with Ken Massey? That is all jwc has posted over on Greeneville's and Red Bank's board. Ken Massey this, Ken Massey that. The guy is a math professor at a small school to boot, not Lee Corso. How much is this guy paying you to spread his name around?

He is JWC and probable 'ol Ken too!