Austin-East @ Elizabethton Quarterfinals

EHSTrack06

SECfighter wrote:

it was very even but EHS had more players in that game with top end closing type speed than Asheville. *

I just don't see the "top end" speed you talk about. Nor do I see the explosive burst that is needed in football. Maybe it's something that can only be seen in person. Not knocking EHS but truly I do not see it.[/quote

But come friday you will experence it

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"""That 6-6 team A-E lost to is Catholic, who is one of the two most impressive football teams Ive seen this year""""

What about those other 6 teams that beat them?

Elizabethton is going to lose big time because they are not from Knoxville and thats all there is to it. Teams from around here can never beat a Knoxville Team no matter if teams that are 6-6 beat A-E, those were Knoxville teams. Even if Johnson County was only down to them 13-7 at the half. Poor Elizabethton Seniors your are going down to a bunch of Flash Gorden Sophmores from Knoxville, best be getting ready for basketball.

To CyclonePrider stay off the computer. Some guy from AE said EHS has never beaten a team from the Knoxville area and he is right or happened over 30 years ago. What some of them said about the conference EHS plays in being weak is true. Did you see them teams?

You play the game and if you win you play next week and if not turn in your stuff. I know nothing about AE. I am sure they have some speed and EHS has speed but just because you have speed does not mean you will win. Tomorrow at 9:15pm or so we will know.

To CyclonePrider stay off the computer. Some guy from AE said EHS has never beaten a team from the Knoxville area and he is right or happened over 30 years ago. What some of them said about the conference EHS plays in being weak is true. Did you see them teams?

You play the game and if you win you play next week and if not turn in your stuff. I know nothing about AE. I am sure they have some speed and EHS has speed but just because you have speed does not mean you will win. Tomorrow at 9:15pm or so we will know.

You're right about one thing we'll know tomorrow night. GO CYCLONES

"""That 6-6 team A-E lost to is Catholic, who is one of the two most impressive football teams Ive seen this year""""

What about those other 6 teams that beat them?

Elizabethton is going to lose big time because they are not from Knoxville and thats all there is to it. Teams from around here can never beat a Knoxville Team no matter if teams that are 6-6 beat A-E, those were Knoxville teams. Even if Johnson County was only down to them 13-7 at the half. Poor Elizabethton Seniors your are going down to a bunch of Flash Gorden Sophmores from Knoxville, best be getting ready for basketball.

I also said that Red Bank is the other and I based this off of how good the players look in pads and their abilities. Catholic had all the tools to win another championship this year, they just couldn't mesh well enough.

Less than 24 hrs to kick-off, then all these post will be a thing of the past. Coach Witten has our boys ready to come out and play their butts off. Some people on this post have trully underestimated the "Cyclone Nation" and the power of playing as a team with only one goal in mind, they have been through alot this year and are a very, very close knit bunch. When the boys from A-E come into town they will probably think that this is just a little, peacefull town but then when the hit the stadium and see all that black and orange clad fans going crazy, What will the start to feel, nerves? butterflies? pressure to keep in tact the streak of "K-town" schools beating NET Football? or all of the above. Then when Sandman starts and the crowd jumps to its feet to cheer on our Cyclones and we make our entrance to the "Cyclone Nation" members and come out as one unit for the coin toss, what will be going through their minds? Then Kick-off, to late you have entered into a place where they haven't been in a while, Its to late then, the "Nation" cheers for our boys as you get ready for the Basketball Season with a long, long ride home thanks to the "Underrated" Cyclones. Hope your young team is ready?

GO CYCLONES

R T D

I believe this game is pretty evenly matched up. If Elizabethton can stop A-E from big plays then they will have a good chance to win. If not then it will be a long night for them. I'll take A-E by a touchdown and Turtle will finally gets what he wants. A trip to the hill to play Alcoa. Be careful what you wish for Turtle.