Austin-East @ Elizabethton Quarterfinals

EHSTrack06

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope someone will carry it. This will drive me crazy not being here.

By the way, thanks to all of those from area schools who wish us well. Thank you. We fight during the regular season and back each other up during the play-offs. Thanks again! It is great to have your support.

Great job Cyclones final score ELIZABETHTON 31 AUSTIN-EAST 8

My hat goes off to Elizzy... I wish you the best of luck next week versus Alcoa...

Thanks it was a good game for Elizabethton tonight, but i know a good ball team when i see it and AUSTIN-EAST has SOME good seasons a head of them. They have played alot of young players who will great in years to come.

Wow this score really shocked me. I thought this would be a very good game but it looks like it was all E-TOWN. You never really know which A-E team is going to show up. Congrats to E-Town and hope for a great game next week.

P.S. Turtle It looks like A-E will have to wait until next year to play Alcoa. :thumb:

Where is ColumbiaBlueNScarlet at tonight huh?

We didn't have Knoxville speed but we had E. TN Speed which is good enough for me (looking at you #25!!) Hope that crow tastes good AE Fans.

AE had a great band, it was fun watching them perform and it looked like they were having fun. Cyclones played a great game and in the interviews most of the players said they didn't play to their best potential tonight so if they decide to play hard and play to their potential I can see EHS moving to the finals. It WILL be tough but EHS is up for the challenge and will get int he face of Aloca, no intimidation in Elizabethton. Good game to both teams though, glad it was injury free