"Battle of the Boro"-Round TWO!

Lost Old Dad

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAY TO GO WARRIORS any day you beat oakland is a GREAT DAY!!!!

I am real proud of our defense tonight!!!they held oakland to 7 points and they were throwing the ball everywhere!!!! we bent a little but didnt break!!!I am proud of our guys and how they played

Our offense played well moved the ball well passed the ball effectivly i am very proud of Cody west and his leadership to this team he has thrown the ball great this year he made a nice pass to ERIC WALLIN as he made a great play on the ball even being interferred with BUT LIKE I TOLD ERIC HE HAS TO SCORE ON THAT PLAY LOL

as far as the play before half on going for it I was fine with it we had been controlling the line of scrimmage and i thought we could make it oakland made a good play and we didnt get in should we have kicked the FG maybe BUT i was good with going for it in that situation we got the ball back at the 3rd QTR

I am so proud of my WARRIORS tonight we are now 3-0 now we must go to maryville and take on that powerhouse

Wow u said it Riverdaleman.Great game.I think our kicker tonight might have earned himself a scholarship.Man he was on tonight, and so was all our boys on special teams.They have been great all season everybody on kickoff to punt teams.This is truly a great TEAM.Congrats as well to OAkland on another good season.These two teams fought their guts out tonight, and I for one will never forget it.

I would agree that Grayson Powell gets the game ball. You win at this point in the playoffs when your seniors deliver and this group of seniors definitely delivered last night. All of the seniors played great. Our juniors have grown into seniors and are playing that way as well. The sophomores continue to amaze me with their ability to go out and play with such discipline and physicality week after week. I've never seen a Riverdale team with so many young players starting or playing as key backups. This season is definitely a TEAM effort.

The defensive philosophy against the pass seems to be just keep everything in front of you which really opens up the door for an accurate, patient QB that has good receivers. I would like to see that coverage get a little tighter. Really good adjustment on keeping the QB bottled up at halftime.

Marcellous Odom seems to come up with a big play every game.

Both of the lines just stood in there and slugged it out all night. What a gutsy performance by those guys.

I would like to see Oakland go ahead and just graduate Mayberry a year early. Is the QB a senior? Hard to understand why the passing game has not been part of their offense all year. Maybe just haven't needed it. I'm a big fan of Mcdaniel but Oakland didn't seem to manage the clock very well at the end of the game. However, they are one really good, physical football team.

The Warriors have come a long way since the first meeting against Oakland. In the first game they upset a better football team in overtime. Last night, they were the better football team.

Go Warriors!!

I would agree that Grayson Powell gets the game ball. You win at this point in the playoffs when your seniors deliver and this group of seniors definitely delivered last night. All of the seniors played great. Our juniors have grown into seniors and are playing that way as well. The sophomores continue to amaze me with their ability to go out and play with such discipline and physicality week after week. I've never seen a Riverdale team with so many young players starting or playing as key backups. This season is definitely a TEAM effort.

The defensive philosophy against the pass seems to be just keep everything in front of you which really opens up the door for an accurate, patient QB that has good receivers. I would like to see that coverage get a little tighter. Really good adjustment on keeping the QB bottled up at halftime.

Marcellous Odom seems to come up with a big play every game.

Both of the lines just stood in there and slugged it out all night. What a gutsy performance by those guys.

I would like to see Oakland go ahead and just graduate Mayberry a year early. Is the QB a senior? Hard to understand why the passing game has not been part of their offense all year. Maybe just haven't needed it. I'm a big fan of Mcdaniel but Oakland didn't seem to manage the clock very well at the end of the game. However, they are one really good, physical football team.

The Warriors have come a long way since the first meeting against Oakland. In the first game they upset a better football team in overtime. Last night, they were the better football team.

Go Warriors!!

That is 3 ints for Odom in last 2 games. Great job by Riverdale to hold Oakland to less than 100 yds rushing.

Way to go Warriors! Great game on both sides of the ball. If there has been a tougher leader than Cody West at Riverdale. I can't remember when. Getting his head almost ripped off and knocked out of the game only to come back in 2 plays later to drive his team to a score. Great Heart! I agree, a BIG GAME BALL to the kicking game. Outstanding job!! Stay focused on the goal and the gold and we'll see you in Maryville!