Gordonsville at South Pittsburg

powerp

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Headed toward my home town of So Pitt for the big game tonight. As stated in earlier posts, I have the utmost respect for the Gordonsville program so don't take this prediction as being arrogant or cocky. Good luck to both teams and play injury free.

Pirates 48

Tigers 12

On to the Semis!!

See everyone tonight!!

Headed toward my home town of So Pitt for the big game tonight. As stated in earlier posts, I have the utmost respect for the Gordonsville program so don't take this prediction as being arrogant or cocky. Good luck to both teams and play injury free.

Pirates 48

Tigers 12

On to the Semis!!

See everyone tonight!!

Look forward to seeing all my coacht t homeboys!!!

1st Qtr

SP 14 GV 7

2nd QTR

SP 20 GV 7 10:22 to go in half (SP missed Pat and keeps string of games with missed PAT going)

SP 28 GV 7

Second Half

SP 34 GV 7

SP 40 Gv 7

SP 46 GV 7

mercy rule in effect

GV player ejected (This kind of stuff happened in 2007)

SP just got a player ejected. GV players are pushing the envelop. I hope it isn't a reflection on the coaching staff at GV.

Pirates run the clock out! Ball Game

Lets see how can I sum up the game....I got it....BUTT WHOOPIN!!!!!! Gordonsvilles players, some of them but not all, were a little dirty at the end of the game, but I am glad our players kept their composure, our player that got ejected never plays so no worries at all about that....Up next is Knox Grace, Grace be afraid, Be very very afraid