ROCKWOOD@HAMPTON

BDF36

If my mother put on a helmet and shoulder pads and a uniform that wasn't the same as the one I was wearing, I'd run over her if she was in my way. And I love my mother."

Bo Jackson

"It is better to give a lick than receive one. If anybody got in my way, I tried to run right through them."

Bo Jackson

Honor is at stake. "Everyone is expecting me to do big things. I will. My whole body and soul are to be thrown recklessly about the field. Every time the ball is snapped, I will be trying to do more than my part...Fight low, with your eyes open and toward the play. Watch out for crossbucks and reverse end runs. Be on your toes every minute if you expect to make good. Jack."

Jack Trice, Iowa State football player

"No talking. Talking doesn't play football, talking isn't going to make you practice harder or play harder."

Ken Simonton, OSU senior,

Tigers, we know that you can walk the walk! Seems like there is a lot of BULLdogs on here talking the talk.

Go Tigers!!!!!!

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If my mother put on a helmet and shoulder pads and a uniform that wasn't the same as the one I was wearing, I'd run over her if she was in my way. And I love my mother."

Bo Jackson

"It is better to give a lick than receive one. If anybody got in my way, I tried to run right through them."

Bo Jackson

Honor is at stake. "Everyone is expecting me to do big things. I will. My whole body and soul are to be thrown recklessly about the field. Every time the ball is snapped, I will be trying to do more than my part...Fight low, with your eyes open and toward the play. Watch out for crossbucks and reverse end runs. Be on your toes every minute if you expect to make good. Jack."

Jack Trice, Iowa State football player

"No talking. Talking doesn't play football, talking isn't going to make you practice harder or play harder."

Ken Simonton, OSU senior,

Tigers, we know that you can walk the walk! Seems like there is a lot of BULLdogs on here talking the talk.

Go Tigers!!!!!!

Beat us and you will have "walked the walk", until then,,,,,,,, you're just "talking the talk"

I hope you bring the whole community with you guys. Have a safe trip up. (and a long ride back!)

Well after talking to someone pretty high in the ranks, seems like the Bulldogs are ready to walk the walk. I always know how practice goes and when they go well, they generally play well.This bunch seems to be focused and READY for a football game. I believe they'll be alright. Rockwood will come to win and if you think you can play halfhearted and get a win, think again. We'll have to play. 1day and a getup, I'm ready for some FOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Oneida's program speaks for itself, so Rockwood is bringing a formidable opponent. As far as these boards go Kaz, Crow, smashmouth, Flair, and the boys are some the best around. Tough luck this year. Maybe we'll cross paths again one day. ;)

Pujo, sounds good. Dawgs need to play their best game of the year friday night! We'll be pulling for you down on the Creekbank.

Well after talking to someone pretty high in the ranks, seems like the Bulldogs are ready to walk the walk. I always know how practice goes and when they go well, they generally play well.This bunch seems to be focused and READY for a football game. I believe they'll be alright. Rockwood will come to win and if you think you can play halfhearted and get a win, think again. We'll have to play. 1day and a getup, I'm ready for some FOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Sheeewww i can already smell it in the air, i can really tell these boys have been workin hard, ive looked out the window all week and seeN the lights on at the field, boys are stayin with it and practin hard,can't wait to see the lights come on FRIDAY. BULLDOG COUNTRY WILL BE FIRED UP!!!!!!!!!!

We will be tailgating trying to get this crowd and team pumped i enourage all that can to do this i think if we get into this team they will do better they are doing great but like pujo said not to ther full potential but anyways tailgate 5 ish in back parking lot come on bulldog fans and lets get behind these boys :thumb:

Don't forget your milk jugs and cowbells!!!! I think you need to roast a minimum of 2 doz. weenies to have a chance in this one.

:huh:

Classy post crow! Let it be known that we practice in the dark without lights. We don't need them! It is no secret what these two teams are going to try to do to each other. I can't wait for Friday to come. We will be bringing a crowd. We are used to playing in hostile environments, and we like it! We Ready! We Ready!

Classy post crow! Let it be known that we practice in the dark without lights. We don't need them! It is no secret what these two teams are going to try to do to each other. I can't wait for Friday to come. We will be bringing a crowd. We are used to playing in hostile environments, and we like it! We Ready! We Ready!

Oneida is a classy bunch, seems like Rockwood has a dose of it themselves. Its no accident that teams with pride and disapline wins alot of ballgames. Its also a good thing ,because they deserve to be winners. I also think its great that the powers that be are making it possible for all the students from Rockwood to be here to show their support. Have a safe ride and just sit back and watch 2 hardnosed bunch of kids try to make their small communities proud. People on both sides need to remember that the only losers are the one's that don't give it their all. There will be winners on both sides. You make yourself a winner or loser by the effort you give in the off season ,in practice and then on the ballfield. I like winners. GOOOO BULLDOGSSSSSS.

Hey Pujo....someone just called me out on how good those players actually were....heres a discription of the kids.....what do you think?

OL 6'2" 265 to 270......quit before season

LB 6'2" 230 to 235......medical case (heart murmur)

LB 6'0" 215 to 220......dismissed (conduct detrimental to team)

QB 6'0" 185 to 190.....decided not to play (he filled in for T. Slaven last time we played you)(remember?)

TE 6'5" 190 to 195.....transfer to Scott Co. several weeks in.

SS/OLB 6'0" 185 to 190.....quit supposedly medical?

The first four were Seniors, the other two are Sophmores. I am not even including the Soph. that blew his knee in the pre-season.....they say he runs like spit on a skillet. Those two LB's, IMO, were definite All-Star Selections at the end of the year. I don't know how the QB would have panned out, but he went out for the basketball team, for first time ever, and it looks like he is gonna crack the starting line-up. The TE is going to be an All-Star if he puts his mind to it. He is one of those that God gave everything to, but you wonder if he ever cares to use it.

I wasn't lying to anyone.......I think even an average team would become elite if all of these kids had remained in place to the end. Like Crow said we kinda had freakishly bad luck, huh. Ya think? :roflol:

:lol: Kazzanatoro :roflolk: