FCS @ TROUSDALE.....Part Deux

slimshady

This game is going to be a real THRILLER! All the players know THIS IS IT! Everything is ON THE LINE. I'm sure they will all have BUTTERFLIES. They have to know their ABC's. Either BEAT IT or EASE ON DOWN THE ROAD! They better look the MAN IN THE MIRROR cuz this game is going to be BAD and DANGEROUS. Don't want either team to be like WHH, a STATE OF SHOCK. :o By the 2nd Quater they kept staying WE'VE HAD ENOUGH! Don't worry WHH, YOU ARE NOT ALONE. Ppl every year say I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE referring to TC. They are what you might call a SMOOTH CRIMINAL. This is by far the game of the week. Everyone's GOT TO BE THERE. ILL BE THERE. ENJOY YOURSELF now.

In honor of the King of Pop! :roflolk:

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man this will be another headbanger like the first. These are two very good football teams with something to prove and it should be the game of the year. Wish i could be there but got some nasty pirates to deal with down south. The maason kid is as good as any ive seen and they have some speed but they have no answer for #4 in purple. Im sure he will be looking to step up his game this week and thats scary LOL jackets stay on track to cookeville 33 - 14

yeah buddy only 3 more days till tc cries there lil eyes out after the clock ticks to double zero and there season is over:) go get them fc yall can do it! tacola seay aint nothing that he thinks he is. knock him in the mouth!

Don't hate cause seay ran all over yall last friday night!

WWF must have been one of those "CRAMPERS" Geeeees, half the team was cramping up everytime they'd get hit.. I'd say about 90% of the 2nd half, one of'em would be rolling around on the feild, like they had a Kidney stone or something :roflolk: (WHH won't be back anytime soon. Did #16 ever find out what a football was)? that one's for you Tushog :o

AHHHHHH...tha life of a RAIL BIRD...aint nuttin quite like'it...eh??

I jus got thru lookin up the word "cramp" in Mister Websters book..quite enlitenin..definition goes as..side effect from, Yellow Jacket Stingers penetratin to tha central nervous system tellin tha bod to shut down before it be too late....also positive side effect of eatin to many pigskins...positive side effect of total arse whuppin from a superior foe...... :D

I did see a headline in tha morn paper from last weeks killin..most of, if not all of whh starters had to be checked out at local ER for serious pains in their rear end...seems that the human bod is almost totally incapable of passin a football...... :o

We'll less than two days, for us fans on the creekbank, to enjoy another football blowout. Nothing has changed, we are still on top and plan to stay there untill we recieve the gold ball. The fans of FC saying we are on meth is uncalled for. They just don't know who they are dealing with or they have to stoop very low to try to pull us fans down. Won't ever happen!!!! WE ARE WITH YOU TC...ALL THE WAY :roflolk::o

.......on a more serious note, TC Jackets look as good as I have ever seen em.

In the game against the whh crampers, only saw one flaw, and that was when the a RB from whh, juked it in the middle an broke the long run, all else was perfection.

Not many times do you see a team actually stuff it up the middle against a team as big as these boys, as the Jackets did. I mean from tackle to tackle, 4 &5 yds a clip, GITTIN IT DUNNNNNNN.

A well greased machine for shure.

Coach Creasy will make the Satt yrs wane, if he stays with us. He has the best head for coaching , that I have ever seen, fwiw ....bar nun..Jim B or Clint

.......on a more serious note, TC Jackets look as good as I have ever seen em.

In the game against the whh crampers, only saw one flaw, and that was when the a RB from whh, juked it in the middle an broke the long run, all else was perfection.

Not many times do you see a team actually stuff it up the middle against a team as big as these boys, as the Jackets did. I mean from tackle to tackle, 4 &5 yds a clip, GITTIN IT DUNNNNNNN.

A well greased machine for shure.

Coach Creasy will make the Satt yrs wane, if he stays with us. He has the best head for coaching , that I have ever seen, fwiw ....bar nun..Jim B or Clint

.....now that we have that out of our system, it be time to git back to the more seriousness of whut dis postin to da thread business be all about....

After last weeks thrashin, n force feedin of tha pigskins to tha crampers of whh, arraingements have been made with all ER's in Wilson and (surroundin counties where possible fcs possums mite live). All footballs extracted from the dereiers of said possums , after 10:00 PM Fri Nite, are to be returned to TCHS Football program(ASAP), as there was a shortage of footballs to practice with for a few days following the game against the whh crampers.... :roflolk: ....guaranteed return postage, as it be easier to pay postage than buy new balls.. :o

Man this will be another headbanger like the first. These are two very good football teams with something to prove and it should be the game of the year. Wish i could be there but got some nasty pirates to deal with down south. The maason kid is as good as any ive seen and they have some speed but they have no answer for #4 in purple. Im sure he will be looking to step up his game this week and thats scary LOL jackets stay on track to cookeville 33 - 14

Seay is a horse and there is no doubt about it. And we don't need some nut from WHH to explain that to us. Seen him a few times now. You can't just hit him hard and expect him to go down, you got to stick to him like fly paper and hang on til help arrives. I personally think he should have been in the running for Mr 2a football. (or whatever it's called)

Our guys know they are the underdog here no matter how much smack talk some of these knuckle heads spout.They know how much effort it will take to beat this rediculously good TC team. They look forward to the challenge. It'll probably take a perfect game to beat em, so that's what we are shooting for.

Good time Charlie, good luck against those Pirates down there. You know as well as I do that y'all are up against it too. It would be fun to hear y'all beat those guys.

PossumTowner let me know if you need a ride to the game Cuz..... You won't have to crank that ole truck or yours. What was your address again? I'll pick you up!

Beamer - check

Sweater Vest - check

Padded Seat Warmer - check

Sitting in TC bleachers and watching their meth crazed faces as FCS wins - priceless!

See you in the bleachers on Friday girls! :thumb:

Now hold on just dang a minute Mister! Y'all can say what you want about our football team, fans, coaches, etc.... But I want sit back and let you talk about some our fine scientist! They're too "highly" educated to be put down by some low-life dentist! :huh:

Ha ha! Love it!

Beamer - check

Sweater Vest - check

Padded Seat Warmer - check

Sitting in TC bleachers and watching their meth crazed faces as FCS wins - priceless!

See you in the bleachers on Friday girls! :thumb:

Please wake up from that silly dream your

having there friend it could easily lead to insanity :huh: and by the way you can't spell Fieldgoal Club without FC because thats probally highlight of the game for old FC :D:? LAY IT ON EM JACKETS!!!! :D

I'll be setting up shop with my dentist chair and a pair of pliers on the TC side. All rotted meth teeth half off. I WILL be sitting on the TC side. Green sweatervest and all. (And yes, I found a green sweatervest.)