McKenzie vs Adamsville....Let It Begin....

VOLnWTN

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My, my, everybody is getting all cool now. This will be a good game. Them Cardinals best come prepared to score at least 22 pts. or they will be done for the season. AND I don't mean that in a bad way either. This will be the first Reb game I've been too in a few weeks because of my health. I'll be hanging around the flagpole with Butchie untill around 6:30 then I'm goin' to my seat.

I hope all the kids go home healthy and knowing they left their all on the field...................and the Rebels win it!!!! See ya'll there!!!!

RedRage, Dude That's All We Are In Here For Is Fun.. We Mean No Disrespect To Anyone Players Coaches Or Fans. We Just Like To Yak It Up. And Paint It Thick. We Have Had A Run Of Success Lately And Dang Proud Of It. As I'm Sure The Cardinals Are Of Their Success. And Whether We Win Or Lose We'll Be Yaking It Up Again Next Season. And The Cardinals Aint No Push Over Team, We Realize This. And That's What Makes All This Smack Talking Fun. If We Lose I'll Be One Of The First In Here Congratulating Ya'll On The Victory And Smack Talking Whoever Ya'll Play About How Good The Cards Are.

The Cards Have It Going On Now...And Next Season It'll be Even More Successful And Exciting. But.....We Rebels Don't Want Our Season To End Either...But It Has To Somewhere. But Hey I've Met Some Really Cool People Running My Mouth On These Boards That I Wouldn't Have If These Boards Didn't Exist. I've Had A Hoot, And Will Again Next Week And Next Season... So Enjoyed It. Hope I Get To Meet Ya. And Good Luck To The Cardinals. :roll:

Butchie, this is probably the first thing we've agreed about on this board.lol. As it get's closer to game time, it seems like the more we all realize that we're a lot alike. All the McKenzie fans are dang proud of their team and the Adamsville fans feel the same way. If McKenzie wins, I will be on here to congratulate them on a good win and will also be smacktalking whoever y'all play. These two teams are filled with talented players and the only thing that could make this game better is if they didn't have to meet in the quarterfinals. I have also met some pretty cool people on these boards. It's been a fun week and will definitely be a fun one next week. I have also enjoyed it. I'll be at the flagpole tomorrow at 6 and hope to see and meet everyone that has been talking smack all week. :roll:

My, my, everybody is getting all cool now. This will be a good game. Them Cardinals best come prepared to score at least 22 pts. or they will be done for the season. AND I don't mean that in a bad way either. This will be the first Reb game I've been too in a few weeks because of my health. I'll be hanging around the flagpole with Butchie untill around 6:30 then I'm goin' to my seat.

I hope all the kids go home healthy and knowing they left their all on the field...................and the Rebels win it!!!! See ya'll there!!!!

Glad to have you back Duck

GO REBELS!!!

well ole Butchie ( I asked my mom if I could stay up late and post this so you woud have a cardinal poster after school hours)LOL. I have told you on several occaisions that I travel wth a body guard and enterage ( however you spell it). I will be there you will see me I might or might not speak to you. YOu have hurt my feelings this week. LOL I have game day duties so please excuse me if for some reason I do not get to make it. I will try. PLease bring me my rockin chair or my geritole just in case. Either way look for the big guy holding the palm pilot in his hand he might wave at you if you are lucky.

As for this game, I think it has the makings of an ole fashioned slobber knocker. I think the first team to 20 wins if they get that many. Both of these defenses are pretty stingy with the number of points they give up. COuld be one of those type games that whoever scores wins. I look forward to seeing just how we match up with some of the elite teams in 2a football. Should be a decnt measuring stick. Yes we are not used to this playoff stuff, but we are working hard to build a progam that is in the playoffs every year from now on. At least competing for a spot anyway. The first step has been made now we must take the second and third. LIsten hear that I think that is the entire Cardinal nation about to invade the friendly confines of rebel field and we are looking for some rebels to tangle with. ARE YOU READY???? See you at the pole maybe ......

Well with Mckenzie getting past RHS I think they are on their way east. Whether it be FCS or TC the bust stops there. Adamsville is a good team but Mckenzies defense is the best in the west. Neither will get past the middle TN teams. I am hoping to see Adamsville. I think either team could win this but Mckenzies defense will probably make it a 26-12 game Mck.

Butchie I have one word for you and your past antics and picture posts. You definitely are a COMERSEXUAL!

May God be with you and be injury free and we will see who wins when you get to Middle TN. :roll:

Galaxy Drifter, I Don't Even Wanna Picture In My Mind What Your Trying To Say With The Comer Word. But Tonight He Does Go For His 99th Win And Our 20th Consecutive Win At Rebel Field. Now Cardfan I'm Real Happy Warm And Fuzzy About The Cards Success And All But IMO It Ends Tonight. And I Believe The Cardinal Program Has Turned The Corner Along With Riverside.. And I'm Sure This Won't Be The Last Time We All Meet Up. And Either Team Will GIve A Run To TC Or Friendship....And Tonight At 9:20 I'll Be Telling Whichever One Wins How The Rebs Are Gonna Dismantle Your Arse. LOl, But For Now We Gotta Deal With These Pesky Cardinals, And It's Gonna Be A Good Un. And Perfect Weather For A Bird Pluckin.

I Don't Like To Use Wax When I Pluck My Kill, Just Grab Em And Rip Em Out. Ya'll Keep Playing Us I'd Switch Names To A Bat Or Something That Don't Have Feathers. Duck? How You Handle Feathers? Skin em Off Or Burn Em Off? Either Way It's Gonna Be Unpleasant Ride Back To Adamsville. So I'll See Ya Round The Flagpole, The Cops Will Be There So No Funny Business. And The Ambulance And The Boy Scouts So I Should Be Protected, They Are All Within Screaming Distance. So Tonight It Is.....Been Easier If'n You'd Took My Warnings Seriously. :roll:

83% Are Picking Mckenzie To Win Friday. :roll:

Just look in on the predictions Butchie! They are picking 87.1% Mckenzie so thats leaves 12.9% for the Birds! Seems to me if ain't many Redbirds fans out there uh!! :oops:

Man we can't get any respect! But hey you guys have earned the right to favored! I mean MK football has pretty much been top notch for awhile! We've ( or I know I have anyway) had a big time on here today but for once today Butchie is right , friday night the bull stops and the game begins! I hope I haven't made anybody sore at me it's all in fun! I hope it's injury free and worth the 8.00 for everybody!

Maybe 87% of the poll are wrong ? We'll see- we'll see!

I know the Cards have a good team and and I congratulate the Cards on a great season! It's all be fun and smack talking that's what is all about. Good luck to Adamsville and whoever wins tonight i will be behind them 100%. West Tn needs to get a little respect until we prove ourselves it won't happen! Good luck once again! :roll:

Good luck to Adamsville tonight!! Go Cardinals!!!!

Thanks Bulldog you have been behind us all year. I really think these two teams matchup pretty well and should be a good old fashioned hardnosed football game. I think we have as good of a chance to win as they do. It is time to pull a few wrinkles out from under our shirts and get this thing going.

Butchie,

Our feathers are attached surgically and cannot be removed. They might get a little ruffled from time to time but they cannot be removed. So no bird plucking tonight. I hope the rebel faithful are ready for this because the Cardinal Nation is swarming in and gonna hit you with their best shot. Should be a good un. Might want to tell the women and children to cover their eyes cause these hits are gonna be ugly from both sides. Glad I aint got to take any of them.

GO red Rage! Remember to play every play like it is your last play ever and then you can walk off the field with your head held high no matter what the outcome is. Are ya'll ready for this? Together you can achieveyour goals.