Anderson Co(9-3)@Columbia Central(11-1)Let Get It On......

lion99

We got three shirts made, district champs, county champs, perfect season... u guys should print some that say " hey 2 game win strick in playoffs, read all about it" great job u won two play off games, .... u would make some money.... but it ends after ur lucky one last week.... u guys could wear em when ur huntin turkeys, and deer... :thumb:

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got three shirts made, district champs, county champs, perfect season... u guys should print some that say " hey 2 game win strick in playoffs, read all about it" great job u won two play off games, .... u would make some money.... but it ends after ur lucky one last week.... u guys could wear em when ur huntin turkeys, and deer... :huh:

Way to go Clinton!!!! You should make shirt (CHOKE) that would sell....lol. Guess what we still have beat Clinton 10years in a row that might sell. Dont you know you get reconize in the playoffs. You wouldnt know that you never been :thumb: Cry some more :D

I predict this game to be the one where Tate hooks up with bryant belew and both shine in the win. final score 35-21

But for all whom are wondering about central's speed, they are quick on D to get to the ball but has had trouble stopping the guy in his tracks, if they can do this they won't have a problem and looks like they did a much better job of that last game against hillsboro by making that 1st tackle. They have a very speedy running back that if he breaks the 1st tackle look out, he's takeing it to the house!. Oh and for those talking about centrals opposing teams records, hillsboro was the defending champs, and also won 7 or 9 consecutive 2nd round games to where central hasnt and central is looking good in doing it. Go Lions!.

I predict this game to be the one where Tate hooks up with bryant belew and both shine in the win. final score 35-21

But for all whom are wondering about central's speed, they are quick on D to get to the ball but has had trouble stopping the guy in his tracks, if they can do this they won't have a problem and looks like they did a much better job of that last game against hillsboro by making that 1st tackle. They have a very speedy running back that if he breaks the 1st tackle look out, he's takeing it to the house!. Oh and for those talking about centrals opposing teams records, hillsboro was the defending champs, and also won 7 or 9 consecutive 2nd round games to where central hasnt and central is looking good in doing it. Go Lions!.

I heard blue radiers just won three games but got beat by some of the best teams in the state.

Hey nix.... u dumb a $$... i jus pointin out that even wit the loss.... clintons season still acomplished more than the cows..... all three were acomplished an ac got a lucky play-off win... way to go...

D123 go ask Tom Brady if he feels like he accomplished more when the giants beat them in the Super Bowl... Did you here him saying " Ahh its ok we lost because we won our division and went undefeated" Don't worry people will not forget you, cause you will always be that clinton team who was so good but got sent back to the house by the Mavericks! Even if we get beat Friday night we still destroyed your so called well accomplished season. Go Mavs!!!

I wouldn't call the Clinton season destroyed. Here is the bottom line . . . you won when it counted, but we split with you all without our best player. A healthy #2 and neither game is close. You cannot in good faith argue that fact, but an injury (which is part of the game) got you to the third round. So, talk as much trash as you want AC fans. Everyone in Clinton, even you, knows that what was just said is the truth. Must be bittersweet. Good luck in Columbia, I mean that. Just please stop bashing our kids and coaches for doing their best minus their workhorse, that is not what this forum is for. It is about the next game. Move on, you won. I hope this game did not make your season because you all have more to play for like a state championship.

I wouldn't call the Clinton season destroyed. Here is the bottom line . . . you won when it counted, but we split with you all without our best player. A healthy #2 and neither game is close. You cannot in good faith argue that fact, but an injury (which is part of the game) got you to the third round. So, talk as much trash as you want AC fans. Everyone in Clinton, even you, knows that what was just said is the truth. Must be bittersweet. Good luck in Columbia, I mean that. Just please stop bashing our kids and coaches for doing their best minus their workhorse, that is not what this forum is for. It is about the next game. Move on, you won. I hope this game did not make your season because you all have more to play for like a state championship.

Some of what you say makes a lot of sense. I certainly respect Clinton for its success this season. And I realize quite well that no. 2 would have made a difference, although no one can know with certainty what the outcome would have been, close or otherwise.

I would also agree that no AC fan has any business bashing any individual Clinton players, and while I haven't gone back to look at this thread, I can't recall any of that kind of bashing off the top of my head. I do recall some Clinton fans bashing their coaches on the Anderson County - Clinton thread. Anyway, while much of what AC fans have said is in response to one particular over the top poster who I'll not name (D123), it is time to move on with the task at hand. Thanks for the well wishes and Mavs, tame the Lions!

I was coming in to watch this game unfortunately I could not get a flight in; Anderson County Airlines were all booked up. LOL :o

Good Luck Mavericks but you had better be ready on defense as this team will run all over you if they get a chance. Get :o

Go Mavericks play your heart out for the County of Anderson! :!: