Anderson Co(9-3)@Columbia Central(11-1)Let Get It On......

lion99

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got 3 shirts made. That is the lamest thing I have HURD in a while. Lets solidify your disappointment by producing 3 shirts that remind everyone of how a team that had it all and blew it on cockiness. :thumb:

Clinton did not have a perfect season. TSSAA might say you can play a game and then that same game be forfeited because of an ineligible player. However, TSSAA cannot say that game was never played. A FORFEIT is a LOSS. You cannot waive a magic wand and make a forfeit disappear. Don't get me wrong DyronNix. Clinton had a good reason to swagger. This Clinton team is the best they have fielded in years. As one previously stated, though, "A DECADE OF DOMINANCE" by AC! :)

Tanner Williams needed 131 yards of passing to break state record. He needed 302 yards to get to 4000 on the season. He had 290 yards at end of the first half (according to Columbia radio anouncer). I know he had well over 100 more yards in second half. I would say he got it and became the first in TN to throw for over 4000 yards in a season. EVER.

Does anyone know if Tanner broke the season passing yards record? And I was told Kesterson was hauled off in the ambulance. That right?

Kesterson took a vicious hit by Columbia's all state junior linebacker Travarius Goff but he

walked off the field and I think he might have come back in the game later...I could be

wrong though, he was down a very long time

Tanner Williams needed 131 yards of passing to break state record. He needed 302 yards to get to 4000 on the season. He had 290 yards at end of the first half (according to Columbia radio anouncer). I know he had well over 100 more yards in second half. I would say he got it and became the first in TN to throw for over 4000 yards in a season. EVER.

Thanks. Good stuff. But disappointing in the loss. Great season by AC. Exceeded pretty much everyone's expectations.

Great game to listen too i must admitt........ came up a bit short cows...... good season though........ ur offense is somethin eles... defense gave up 50....wow..... that shouldnt happen..... but they sounded like a good football team so i wont talk any trash...... but hey its thanksgivin, time for bball anyways......

both defenses were terrible...it was kinda like arena football on a larger field

Columbia has an incredible offense, they can pretty much do whatever they want and

score from anyplace...but their Kickoff coverage was amazingly pathetic...good grief coach

he finally stopped kicking it deep on the very last one!!!!???? Little slow on the uptake???

Columbia better fix their secondary too...short guys on the corner is always a BAD idea

especially when you go against big receivers.

Tre' D Goff!!!! Enuff said...Go Lions

Apparently not enough said for me, so please elaborate.

And what is the point of a point of emphasis on a monosyllabic name? :| Or does the D become part of the first name, having become connected by a contraction of sorts?

Goff is just that ghetto man

Tre'D (TreDarius Goff) IS THAT GUY!!! Good Game Lions