Wayne County vs Jo Byrns

wildcatpride70

is this game going to be broadcast on radio anywhere like any websites that you can listen to the game on?

Local Radio station in Waynesboro usually carries the game AM 930 or try http://www.BIGOldies930.com. Hey wc911 looks cloudy & rainy to me. Actually it is raining here. I hope it's not wet Friday night I'm tired of the rain again.

Its not raining at the house , need to be hunting ,but got to go to get ready to go to work. See ya tomarrow or about 2 am if your up!!!!!!!!

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay sb38deviis , thanks for keeping in touch with wchsgrad last Friday on the score. We need to meet this Friday so we will have some contacts up yonder . Cant wait till Friday!!!!! GO CATS!!! :thumb:

Not a problem at all. I'm looking forward to coming down there. I did a Map quest for directions and the directions that it spit out would have me driving down the Trace for part of the trip but I have been that way before and it took forever because of the curvy road and the speed limit. I know there is a better way to get there besides coming down the Nachez Trace. If I remember correctly the school is just off the square on the left hand side of the road correct?

INT 65 to Saturn Pkw, 43/31 south to Summertown HWY 20 ( QUICK MART)go about 2 miles the road forks HWY 20 right, State Route 242 left (GO LEFT) . That will take you to HWY 64 turn right (Selfs Mkt) takes you strait to Waynesboro. Go around the square to the Bank of W,boro , 13 Hwy South school on left just befor you go out of town ..... SEE YA THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CATS!!! :thumb:

Hay sb38deviis , thanks for keeping in touch with wchsgrad last Friday on the score. We need to meet this Friday so we will have some contacts up yonder . Cant wait till Friday!!!!! GO CATS!!! :thumb:

Not a problem at all. I'm looking forward to coming down there. I did a Map quest for directions and the directions that it spit out would have me driving down the Trace for part of the trip but I have been that way before and it took forever because of the curvy road and the speed limit. I know there is a better way to get there besides coming down the Nachez Trace. If I remember correctly the school is just off the square on the left hand side of the road correct?

I like to travel the Natchez Trace and usually run around 60 mph. There's not a lot of traffic on there. Watch out for the deer. The last time that I made the trip up to JB, I hit I65 at White House and ran south to the Saturn Parkway and down thru Columbia. Take HWY 43 to just below Mt. Pleasant to Summertown and then head out HWY 20 for 2 miles then left on the Turnpike for approx 16 miles to Hwy 64. Turn right on HWY 64 (west) go approx 15 miles to the Waynesboro square then go 3/4 of the way around to HWY13 south (To Collinwood) and it will be 2 miles on the left.

I wasn't tryin to sell my team short. I was just sayin its ok for people to make their pick like they want to. This is gonna be a really good game. The turnovers is what will be the factor in the game unless there aren't any turnovers. Well than it will come down to who's D is the strongest to make a few stops, because both Offenses are really explosive. Lets Go Cats. :roflolk:

I wasn't tryin to sell my team short. I was just sayin its ok for people to make their pick like they want to. This is gonna be a really good game. The turnovers is what will be the factor in the game unless there aren't any turnovers. Well than it will come down to who's D is the strongest to make a few stops, because both Offenses are really explosive. Lets Go Cats. :roflolk:

i agree this is truly gonna be a good game my pridition later in the week

GO DEVIL"S :roflolk:

Hay sb38deviis , thanks for keeping in touch with wchsgrad last Friday on the score. We need to meet this Friday so we will have some contacts up yonder . Cant wait till Friday!!!!! GO CATS!!! :roflolk:

I like to travel the Natchez Trace and usually run around 60 mph. There's not a lot of traffic on there. Watch out for the deer. The last time that I made the trip up to JB, I hit I65 at White House and ran south to the Saturn Parkway and down thru Columbia. Take HWY 43 to just below Mt. Pleasant to Summertown and then head out HWY 20 for 2 miles then left on the Turnpike for approx 16 miles to Hwy 64. Turn right on HWY 64 (west) go approx 15 miles to the Waynesboro square then go 3/4 of the way around to HWY13 south (To Collinwood) and it will be 2 miles on the left.

If you drive 60 on the Trace;You WILL get a speeding ticket .The speed-limit is 50 with NO allowance.Park Rangers have a job to do,and they do it!

If you do speed on the Trace then WATCH OUT....park rangers are everywhere and they WILL give you a ticket....and you cant get out of those tickets :roflolk:

I won't be speeding because i don't want to get a ticket and I hope that I'm not driving just along for the ride. Believe it or not the last time I was on the trace I didn't see a single car not even a ranger but it was during the middle of the day in the week.