Huntingdon at Union City (Playoffs)

MisterObjective

I am not saying it is impossible to beat a good team twice but it is not easy. Also. is UC really that good?; Huntington had to rally in the 1st game to barely win. So basically, if they are not that good, than niether is Huntington. I hope they dont go into the game thinking UC is not that good b/c it will get ugly.Having said that, I dont think it matters either way, UC pulls this 1 out.....

UC - 35

HH - 28

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last meeting between these team UC shot themselves in the foot in the second half.

UC was shocked at how fast and easily they put up 28 points against such a qaulity team as H-Town.

And i think that H-Town was shocked as well.

But trust me this won't happen again.

Both teams know what each other have and there will no surprises this time around.

If you don't know anything about these teams then the one thing you must know that both teams are just gonna bow up and hit you right in the mouth.

It's simple.

It comes down to who can stop the others offense.

I think that UC's offense is harder to stop.

Now im not taking anything away from H-Town.

Just stating opinions.

It's gonna be a good game thats for sure.

Same game only that UC comes out on top this time. :shock:

The last meeting between these team UC shot themselves in the foot in the second half.

UC was shocked at how fast and easily they put up 28 points against such a qaulity team as H-Town.

And i think that H-Town was shocked as well.

But trust me this won't happen again.

Both teams know what each other have and there will no surprises this time around.

If you don't know anything about these teams then the one thing you must know that both teams are just gonna bow up and hit you right in the mouth.

It's simple.

It comes down to who can stop the others offense.

I think that UC's offense is harder to stop.

Now im not taking anything away from H-Town.

Just stating opinions.

It's gonna be a good game thats for sure.

Same game only that UC comes out on top this time. :shock:

This will be a great and close game no doubt. I just hope our defense plays lights out like they did in the second half. Stangs will pull this one out in the end!! :D

hoofbeat posted.....

"i agree it's hard to beat a good team twice in one year.especially at their house. but huntingdon beat milan twice in 2005. besides is union city really that good! how many ranked teams in any classifacation have they beaten this year? huntingdon has all the respect in the world for union city but you got to play the game."

hoof it doesn't matter what the Mustangs did in 2005...Huntingdon knows how good UC is....It doesn't matter who UC has beaten, played or lost to..

What matters is what happens Friday night....Nothing more...Nothing less... :thumb:

Holder goes over 250 yards in this game :roflolk:

I think your wishing a little more than what will happen...

Grant it, Union City has not played a Huntingdon every week since we played them, but things have changed and we are 100% healthy. Something we were not at that game but almost.

You have Holder, then other other back, a fullback and the Q B....

Union City now has at least 6 different backs plus a good Q B and a Great Kicker.

Special teams may come into play in this game.

WE now have two freshmen running kick off back with our best runners in the middle of the field to cover all aspects of "Funky" kicks.

I really do believe, Union city will prevail.

I will say this until the game is over....if Union City comes out like they did in the first half of the last game and takes a 21 or 28 point lead at half, it will NOT slip away this time...

Union City has the potiential to score lots of points in this game. I really think it will be a rather high scoring type game.

The team with the less pen. and tourovers....will win.

raelly , the one who wins has the most points when the clock says 0:00 and that will be Union City............

This will be a great game. This may be the one that I attend this Friday night. I really look for Huntingdon to pull this one out in a very close game.

UC has to stop Holder and Thompson. Huntingdon has to try to stop the veer. Huntingdon's weakness is thier secondary, but they dont have to worry about passing; so they'll probably have 8 or 9 guys in the box. Huntingdon can pass a little bit. So, even though UC has the homefield advantage, I'm gonna take Huntingdon in a very close game.

Sorry, Big Swo. I hope this doesnt cause you to have another emotional breakdown...me picking Huntingdon.

:roflolk:

I got your emotional breakdown ya dweeb