Huntingdon at Union City (Playoffs)

MisterObjective

Holder goes over 250 yards in this game :cry:

Man that is bunches of yards it may happen but don't see it! Uc's d i think is a better than that 250 yards is a bit much! I think he will get his yards and everone i think would agree but 250! I may be wrong which won't be a surprise! But 250 yards is a little to far fetched for me! Good luck to both teams!! :roflolk:

Holder had 221 and Thompson 137 last time....That can't happen Friday night...

This game really just boils down to which o-line is going to man-up and control the game...If those two Mustang runners are allowed into the UC defensive backfield all night, then UC will lose...If the Tornadoes can make Huntingdon punt three maybe four times, then UC will have a real good shot at winning...

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing Union City really has to do is be on their A game on defense to contain Holder. The passing isn't as good as it has been over the last couple of years. The only thing they really do is run Holder and Thompson. Huntingdon is a good team don't get me wrong but I think Union City can pull this one out and not make as many mistakes as they did before. If Union City can control Huntingdon's running game then they should come out with a victory. Union City WINS by however they see fit.

McKenzie Rebels

I will say this, Union City has been throwing a few wrinkles in their practices for the past two to three weeks if the game came with Huntingdon. Now it has and most of you will have to wait and see come Friday night. I really think the Huntingdon team will be a little suprised come Friday night.

Union City will be WELL PREPARED for this game, all will be left out on the field. Because from here on out, everyone either team will play in week four will be new. Union City did scrimage Wayne County at camp this summer and handled them with ease.

So a Tornado Watch has been issued for Friday night on High School Drive in Union City with a Warning to be issued just before the game at 6:59 PM.

I like Union City's chances and even more with what is planned for this Friday. Most will be suprised I think and if it works, good things will reward the Union City bunch.

...i agree it's hard to beat a good team twice in one year.especially at their house. but huntingdon beat milan twice in 2005. besides is union city really that good! how many ranked teams in any classifacation have they beaten this year? huntingdon has all the respect in the world for union city but you got to play the game.

I"ll give Huntingdon the 1st win but 12 players on the field got you the 2nd one......... ;)

Huntingdon takes this one by 12

Since the tragic, accidental death of Peter Wilkes, this Union City team has seemed to have started a new chapter in their season. They have flat put the hammer down against their opponents, more so than before Peter's death. There are a few other factors, such as healing from injuries and modifying their daily practices somewhat, that has improved their play. I really think they're going to take Huntingdon to the wood shed.

I was at the last game and before the game heard alot about how strong the UC team was. Huntingdon have not overlooked what UC can do and how good they are...HOWEVER...it seems that alot of UC people on here keeps sayin if we were healthy, oh the humidity, oh the heat....both teams played in the heat and some of the guys played through injuries and have all year, all athletes do... Gonna be great game and hope i get to make it over...I see a tight game 31-30 STANGS...

I was at the last game and before the game heard alot about how strong the UC team was. Huntingdon have not overlooked what UC can do and how good they are...HOWEVER...it seems that alot of UC people on here keeps sayin if we were healthy, oh the humidity, oh the heat....both teams played in the heat and some of the guys played through injuries and have all year, all athletes do... Gonna be great game and hope i get to make it over...I see a tight game 31-30 STANGS...

That's funny Ritz. You are calling out the UC faithful for humidity and heat. Hmmmm.....seems to me about 3 weeks ago there was a particular team crying about well, it was raining. You could get no footing on the field. And that was from your on radio people. It was raining on the other side of that 17 to squat shut down of the MIGHTY HUNTINGDON offense also.

I just find that amusing you want to throw that out there when your own team was crying about the elements October 30th.

......Ritz You Should Have Never Started With That Statement....This Is Football And It's The Same Conditions For Both Teams. You can't Have It One Way And Then Only Your Way. Union City Was Reeling From The Flu And Player Injuries Did Not Say Field Conditions. And It Wasn't Field Conditions That Got The Mustangs Shut Out In Mckenzie Either. When You Start Throwing Shots Out You Might Ought To Whisper Among The Other Horses In The Barn.. I'm On The Union City Bandwagon And Feel They Take It To Ya Tomorrow Nite And Then Ya'll Can Pump Up The Basketball's And Start Doing Some Lay-Ups. :roflolk:

Heat and humidity were a factor in the first game because nine of the UC boys were playing offense, defense, and most of the special teams. They looked gassed by halftime. The 28-7 lead was no fluke. The fluke was all of Huntingdon's unanswered points. It's cooler now, so endurance won't be as big an issue. Also, UC is substituting a little more now than they were at the beginning of the season. Buckle up, boys.

Unlike the first meeting, Huntingdon will be playing without their 12th player (Mr. Heat) and 13th player (Mr. Humidity). Union City will be playing with their 12th player (Mr. Homefield) and 13th player (Mr. Healthy). Union City wins by 14.

Who was crying about the heat and humidity?

That is our point. Your boy Putz....I mean Ritz got on here and called out the UC faithful b/c someone mentioned the heat and humidity. We heard the same thing about the rain and field conditions when you guys came over to McKenzie.

And you seemed to have disappeared off of that thread also after the shut out. The only one over their that had any guts was STANG6. He talked a little trash during the week and then he came back and was man enough to show back up.

CLASSIC Hutingdon.