Rockwood @ Boyd-Buchanan

BnL

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reaction and Buc98 if you want to pester BnL, I think I will have extra seats saved at the 50yr line. BnlL I taped a couple of seats back down for you.

Thanks, 55. I had put the cushions up there earlier in the week, so I trust we've got the row covered for yours, mine, reaction, 98 & insanity. I just need room for about 4, so I think we all can fit in.

To the Rockwood fan have a safe trip down tomorrow. Get there early, if you don't it will be a long walk. I'm looking forward to a great game.

We will get there in plenty of time.....not too worried about it.....the RW faithful has outnumbered the opposing crowd the last 2 weeks.......but I understand.....semi-finals brings people outta the woodwork.

One more day to another week of play-off football........can't wait.

Happy Turkey Day to you and yours.

Gameday is finally here. Ready to hear some pads poppin.

Well If This Goes The Way I Want It'll Be Ole Boyd And Me Rebels To End This Thang! :thumb:

We have been talkin all these years. Who would of thought we would finally have a chance to play against eachother for a championship. Good luck to your Rebels tonight. :roflol: