York Dragons @ Milan Bulldogs - Semi-Finals

Bulldog Fan #2

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

York is playing good right now and are well coached. Regardless of the outcome of this game there is something to be said about both teams; you don't make the Final Four by being bad or lucky. Games can and will be won in the last seconds of the game. It's not over until it's over.

Nothing bad to say about Milan but I don't see the DRAGONS just laying down and letting themselves getting steamrolled! I look for it to be a very good game and I hope all players stay healthy.

Defense will play a role in this one.

YORK: 24

MILAN: 21

GO DRAGONS !! :thumb:

With all the 53 -0 half time predictions and such, I think Milan needs to be playing the steelers this weekend instead of a High School from up in little ole poor Fentress County...lol......... I think Milan will pull this one out but not like these folks are bragging about.... I will be sure & check back next week to hear what predictions Milan has for the F5 ( that is if they survive York)....... I bet there's a whole different attitude toward the score & opposition next Saturday morning..... Alcoa will be the one scoring what they want at the half.......LMFAO

With all the 53 -0 half time predictions and such, I think Milan needs to be playing the steelers this weekend instead of a High School from up in little ole poor Fentress County...lol......... I think Milan will pull this one out but not like these folks are bragging about.... I will be sure & check back next week to hear what predictions Milan has for the F5 ( that is if they survive York)....... I bet there's a whole different attitude toward the score & opposition next Saturday morning..... Alcoa will be the one scoring what they want at the half.......LMFAO

Milan will win this one with their defense. 35-7

As for Alcoa, let's wait a week to discuss that one. We both have big hurdles to clear this week but I would be more than glad to BET that Alcoa does not "name their score" if they do meet!

looking forward to going to milan for what i hope will be another good game york has had 3 exiting playoff games dont know alot about milan seem to be very good from what i hear. long drive down maybe we will get to see another barn burner isnt high school great cant wait till friday night

Milan offense can't afford to play like they did in the first half tonight and expect to win a

Gold ball. Milan 53 York 0 first half and then it will end up 60-14 with Milan 2nd and 3rd

team in.

I don't really agree with that. Give Camden's D some credit. They came out fired up. A friend of mine was saying how Milan needed to do things different because the middle was not working. I told him to give it time. Coach Morris knows what he is doing. What happened? That last drive of the 1st half Gilbert started running right through the middle. We just had to hit the D line and wear them down. That is what we did, and that is why those big chunks were there in the 2nd half.

York is playing good right now and are well coached. Regardless of the outcome of this game there is something to be said about both teams; you don't make the Final Four by being bad or lucky. Games can and will be won in the last seconds of the game. It's not over until it's over.

Nothing bad to say about Milan but I don't see the DRAGONS just laying down and letting themselves getting steamrolled! I look for it to be a very good game and I hope all players stay healthy.

Defense will play a role in this one.

YORK: 24

MILAN: 21

GO DRAGONS !! :thumb:

I would hope that York would not lay over. I doubt any team comes into Johnny Hale Stadium in the playoffs to lay over, but in the end that is usually what happens. We have mercy ruled every team in the playoffs including a top 10 Camden team. I doubt anyone from Milan is trying to down York, but this Milan team is definitely playing some of the best ball I have seen in awhile.