York Dragons @ Milan Bulldogs - Semi-Finals

Bulldog Fan #2

Let it go BullDawg Girl...they are obviously missing your entire point. I understand exactly what you are saying. Their fans were "cheering it up" when Christian went down...totally tacky!! Once they realized he was seriously injured, the entire stadium got quiet, so we all witnessed his screams on the field. How any human being can justify, or try to justify that, is beyond me.

I am not sure what films are being watched at York, but there was NOTHING legal about that hit. We (Milan) have also seen these films, so we all know it was a cheap shot. Christian was engaged up high with one player and was hit at the ankles by another!! It should have been called because it happened ALL night. Surprisely, once he was out the the game, that stopped. Wonder why?

You cannot teach, or explain, class and integrity...and they don't get it. I have followed all your posts and agree 100%. Take the high road...they know you are right!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let it go BullDawg Girl...they are obviously missing your entire point. I understand exactly what you are saying. Their fans were "cheering it up" when Christian went down...totally tacky!! Once they realized he was seriously injured, the entire stadium got quiet, so we all witnessed his screams on the field. How any human being can justify, or try to justify that, is beyond me.

I am not sure what films are being watched at York, but there was NOTHING legal about that hit. We (Milan) have also seen these films, so we all know it was a cheap shot. Christian was engaged up high with one player and was hit at the ankles by another!! It should have been called because it happened ALL night. Surprisely, once he was out the the game, that stopped. Wonder why?

You cannot teach, or explain, class and integrity...and they don't get it. I have followed all your posts and agree 100%. Take the high road...they know you are right!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking thru a one way glass..huh! Options made the best post when said it was in poor taste but no one is ever happy when a kid gets hurt. York came in manhandled Milan as much as Milan did York. The turnovers were the difference in the game and thats part of it. Get over it. The "Dawgs" won. Now go get your silver ball and be happy. :roflol:

This thread since the game has been ridiculous, the comment was made during the game that the Milan announcers whined too much, and I agreed completely. However, I did not know that was the way a lot of you Milan fans are. You won and are playing for a championship, so stop complaining! I am not exactly a fan of York or some of the stuff they do, but this is ridiculous. York stayed with y'all in the first half but y'all come up with big turnovers in the second, try to explain all you won't too, but the fact remains York is better than y'all thought. BTW, I realize York runs a lot of trick plays and maxes out the rules, but you can't run a play if the center doesn't snap the ball!

;)

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking thru a one way glass..huh! Options made the best post when said it was in poor taste but no one is ever happy when a kid gets hurt. York came in manhandled Milan as much as Milan did York. The turnovers were the difference in the game and thats part of it. Get over it. The "Dawgs" won. Now go get your silver ball and be happy. ;)

Talk about a one way lens. You never man handled Milan. That is too funny. We won the battle up front consistently all night long. It is always a problem when someone meets a team that throws as much as you guys do because it can't be simulated in practice. However, the adjustments were made, and we fixed it.

This thread since the game has been ridiculous, the comment was made during the game that the Milan announcers whined too much, and I agreed completely. However, I did not know that was the way a lot of you Milan fans are. You won and are playing for a championship, so stop complaining! I am not exactly a fan of York or some of the stuff they do, but this is ridiculous. York stayed with y'all in the first half but y'all come up with big turnovers in the second, try to explain all you won't too, but the fact remains York is better than y'all thought. BTW, I realize York runs a lot of trick plays and maxes out the rules, but you can't run a play if the center doesn't snap the ball!

;)

We know that, but apparently the refs dont because it happened twice.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking thru a one way glass..huh! Options made the best post when said it was in poor taste but no one is ever happy when a kid gets hurt. York came in manhandled Milan as much as Milan did York. The turnovers were the difference in the game and thats part of it. Get over it. The "Dawgs" won. Now go get your silver ball and be happy. :roflol:

Talk about a one way lens. You never man handled Milan. That is too funny. We won the battle up front consistently all night long. It is always a problem when someone meets a team that throws as much as you guys do because it can't be simulated in practice. However, the adjustments were made, and we fixed it.

Numbers dont lie...All that yardage didnt come against the cheerleaders... :popcorneater:

:popcorneater:

I feel the same way :roflol:

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking thru a one way glass..huh! Options made the best post when said it was in poor taste but no one is ever happy when a kid gets hurt. York came in manhandled Milan as much as Milan did York. The turnovers were the difference in the game and thats part of it. Get over it. The "Dawgs" won. Now go get your silver ball and be happy. :popcorneater:

Numbers dont lie...All that yardage didnt come against the cheerleaders... :roflol:

Now, you know as well as I do that the bulk of your yardage came in the 1st half. We have already complimented you guys on the way you played. All the trick plays, the 4th conversions, etc. Good job. Milan made adjustments and shut you guys down.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking thru a one way glass..huh! Options made the best post when said it was in poor taste but no one is ever happy when a kid gets hurt. York came in manhandled Milan as much as Milan did York. The turnovers were the difference in the game and thats part of it. Get over it. The "Dawgs" won. Now go get your silver ball and be happy.

Numbers dont lie...All that yardage didnt come against the cheerleaders...

Now, you know as well as I do that the bulk of your yardage came in the 1st half. We have already complimented you guys on the way you played. All the trick plays, the 4th conversions, etc. Good job. Milan made adjustments and shut you guys down.

All of you Milan fans are wonderful one trick play for the first touchdown. The next touchdown came on a quick snap from the center to the quarterback runs 19 yards right up the middle for a touchdown right through the middle of the defense untouched. Not a trick play just no defense. The bulk of the yardage 1st half just for your info not hardly 203 1st half and 152 second half total of 355 yards to your 249.Over 100 yards difference u guys better thank god for Avery he was the man in this ballgame.By the way you didnt shut anything down we just came out of the redzone twice with no points Avery int. for 1 and the other int. in your endzone. It sure sounds like total domination to me.Yeah right not hardly .. :wacko:

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking thru a one way glass..huh! Options made the best post when said it was in poor taste but no one is ever happy when a kid gets hurt. York came in manhandled Milan as much as Milan did York. The turnovers were the difference in the game and thats part of it. Get over it. The "Dawgs" won. Now go get your silver ball and be happy.

All of you Milan fans are wonderful one trick play for the first touchdown. The next touchdown came on a quick snap from the center to the quarterback runs 19 yards right up the middle for a touchdown right through the middle of the defense untouched. Not a trick play just no defense. The bulk of the yardage 1st half just for your info not hardly 203 1st half and 152 second half total of 355 yards to your 249.Over 100 yards difference u guys better thank god for Avery he was the man in this ballgame.By the way you didnt shut anything down we just came out of the redzone twice with no points Avery int. for 1 and the other int. in your endzone. It sure sounds like total domination to me.Yeah right not hardly .. :wacko:

Either way York lost

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!

All of you Milan fans are wonderful one trick play for the first touchdown. The next touchdown came on a quick snap from the center to the quarterback runs 19 yards right up the middle for a touchdown right through the middle of the defense untouched. Not a trick play just no defense. The bulk of the yardage 1st half just for your info not hardly 203 1st half and 152 second half total of 355 yards to your 249.Over 100 yards difference u guys better thank god for Avery he was the man in this ballgame.By the way you didnt shut anything down we just came out of the redzone twice with no points Avery int. for 1 and the other int. in your endzone. It sure sounds like total domination to me.Yeah right not hardly .. :blink:

I'm sorry. I also called a bounce pass on a wide receiver screen as a trick play when the officials let it go. By the way, it is easy to pass the ball from 20 to 20 if you are a good team. You guys are and you did. However, it is another to do it the redzone, and you guys could not and did not. Lots of great excuses though. "We did not execute." "If it weren't for those pesky turnovers." Our Defense had nothing to do with it. We are just a bunch of scrubs that got lucky I guess. Well we are still undefeated and playing for the championship. Yes you got dominated in the 2nd half. I call getting outscored 29-0 a total domination. Deal with it and move on. It is basketball season for you now.