Alcoa @ Elizabethton--Semifinal

Tornado89

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I've been a orangeworker this morning too!

I setup the orange "clones" and the caution sign on Holly Ln. :roflol:

Thats what i thought nothing to dig up about what ive dished out, keep hiding behide your key board your one tuff punk.

What has been dished out? What do you want dug up? Haven't had the time to read every post.

I setup the orange "clones" and the caution sign on Holly Ln. :roflol:

Thats what i thought nothing to dig up about what ive dished out, keep hiding behide your key board your one tuff punk.

What has been dished out? What do you want dug up? Haven't had the time to read every post.

He said that I dished it out but i couldnt take it all i ask is show what i dished out even better read all mine and his post. GO CYCLONES

I setup the orange "clones" and the caution sign on Holly Ln. :thumb:

`Ol orangeworker gets worked up too easy. He tells everyone that they can not get on here a talk up the game, because it's up to the teams?? :roflol: Well, typically this site..coacht is made up of probably 95% fans that support their teams. If orangeworker can not get on here without tell people to shut up, threaten them and call names, then maybe he takes it too serious....... :thumb:

Ol orangeworker gets worked up too easy. He tells everyone that they can not get on here a talk up the game, because it's up to the teams?? :roflol: Well, typically this site..coacht is made up of probably 95% fans that support their teams. If orangeworker can not get on here without tell people to shut up, threaten them and call names, then maybe he takes it too serious....... :thumb: No excuses for what ive said but i can see you have a pocket full for yourS this old man dont turn the other cheek, keep hiding behind your key board the only thing that matters is the game tomorrow. GO CYCLONES

i can see you have a pocket full for yourS this old man dont turn the other cheek, keep hiding behind your key board the only thing that matters is the game tomorrow. GO CYCLONES

And that would be??? :thumb: You'll not see where I condemn people about talking up the game. Call people names which IS a violation on site rules, and worst of all threaten people on a public forum........... :roflol: Way to represent your community.

i can see you have a pocket full for yourS this old man dont turn the other cheek, keep hiding behind your key board the only thing that matters is the game tomorrow. GO CYCLONES

And that would be??? :thumb: You'll not see where I condemn people about talking up the game. Call people names which IS a violation on site rules, and worst of all threaten people on a public forum........... :roflol: Way to represent your community.

YOUR STUPID PICTURES DONT CONDEMN MAYBE NOT IN YOUR EYES AND AS FOR THREATENING I NEVER THREADENED ANYBODY I PROMISED YOU, LET PEOPLE READ YOUR POST AND MINE ON THIS GAME AND THEY CAN MAKE UP THEIR OWN MIND AND YOU CAN BRAG ON YOUR TEAM ALL YOU WANT BUT IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU GET ON HERE AND DISRESPECT MY COMMUNITY AND HOME TOWN FOOTBALL TEAM LIKE I SAID KEEP HIDING BEHIND YOUR FUNNY LITTLE PICTURES AND POST.

Orangeworker........if you're this worked up know what in the world are you gonna do

when Alcoa beats the orange pants off your Betsy bugs? Take a nerve pill, look in the

mirror, and convince yourself that everything is gonna be ok. You're the kinda poster

that everyone loves, you get worked up easy, I think the Tornado fans are taking it

easy on ya, for some reason. Maybe because it THANKSGIVING.

Orangeworker........if you're this worked up know what in the world are you gonna do

when Alcoa beats the orange pants off your Betsy bugs? Take a nerve pill, look in the

mirror, and convince yourself that everything is gonna be ok. You're the kinda poster

that everyone loves, you get worked up easy, I think the Tornado fans are taking it

easy on ya, for some reason. Maybe because it THANKSGIVING.

THE OUTCOME OF THIS GAME WILL NOT BOTH ME TRUST ME IVE SAW ALOT OF GAMES, AS FOR WHY FANS TAKING IT EASY ON ME READ ALL THE POSTS AND TELL ME WHY THEY WOULDNT. DID I GET ON HERE AND PUT ANY PICTURES AND HAVE FUN POKING AT SOME OLD MAN WHO STILL ENJOYS FOOTBALL.