Whites Creek at Greeneville

DevilMan03

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So whats the deal? Can Whites Creek not kick the ball?

They score 2 td's and no extra points?

Greeneville has a very good kicking team and will make you start from your own 20 most of the time and Mr.Olge can kick about 50 yard field goals and thats a great advantage for them :thumb:

This isn't anything new. Greeneville has had the advantage in the kicking game in almost every game this year. Ogle and Huhges are huge weapons for an already dangerous team. I just wished my Vols had a kicker like Ogle.

Since we're on this discussion. Maybe Barb or Noonesfool can help me on this one. Do you guys think Ogle is the best kicker Greeneville has ever seen? Always heard David Parker was good. I remember Andy Smith could kick it but he did everything well. Rustin Jones also had a leg on him but only played one year I think. These are the best I can remember. Where does Ogle stand?

Since we're on this discussion. Maybe Barb or Noonesfool can help me on this one. Do you guys think Ogle is the best kicker Greeneville has ever seen? Always heard David Parker was good. I remember Andy Smith could kick it but he did everything well. Rustin Jones also had a leg on him but only played one year I think. These are the best I can remember. Where does Ogle stand?

Well with only a sophmore he prolly shows more talent right now. He will only get better and I think he will be the best that the state has saw by his senior year!!!

Some great names from the past! And if there was no Ogle we would have a great time debating who was best. But the reality is that Ogle exists and he is the best by consistently 10 yds.

David was a straight away kicker back in the late seventies.He had a strong leg,but was known to throw a pass or two as well.He was a good all around athlete.

Some great names from the past! And if there was no Ogle we would have a great time debating who was best. But the reality is that Ogle exists and he is the best by consistently 10 yds.

i think in all honesty you have to throw chad castainca's name in there, only kicked one year and could hit 45-50 yarders consistently, not to mention put it in the endzone almost everytime. only missed 1 field goal while he was there and that was because it was blocked.

i think in all honesty you have to throw chad castainca's name in there, only kicked one year and could hit 45-50 yarders consistently, not to mention put it in the endzone almost everytime. only missed 1 field goal while he was there and that was because it was blocked.

Chad's leg maybe or was the liviliest leg, but as a one year kicker Chad would be the 1st to tell you he was just beginning to find the sweet spot on the ball. Chad's kicks were BOOM and to the end zone quickly or not to the end zone quickly. Here is what makes Ogle D1, look at the height this Friday on his ball. This equalls hang time and enhances coverage if it doesn't quite get to end zone. reference Brainerd most recently. I would tell you that I would have loved to see Chad start kicking as a frosh.

Also a young man, named Gabriel Herendero (sp) (mid late 90's) an exchange student from Spain probably was 3rd in terms of liveliest leg. He was nicknamed the conquistadore due to his craziness in trying to make tackles. No doubt he was the finest in placing the ball in predetermine spots on the field for semi onside kicks. (3 in one game one time)

Chad's leg maybe or was the liviliest leg, but as a one year kicker Chad would be the 1st to tell you he was just beginning to find the sweet spot on the ball. Chad's kicks were BOOM and to the end zone quickly or not to the end zone quickly. Here is what makes Ogle D1, look at the height this Friday on his ball. This equalls hang time and enhances coverage if it doesn't quite get to end zone. reference Brainerd most recently. I would tell you that I would have loved to see Chad start kicking as a frosh.

Also a young man, named Gabriel Herendero (sp) (mid late 90's) an exchange student from Spain probably was 3rd in terms of liveliest leg. He was nicknamed the conquistadore due to his craziness in trying to make tackles. No doubt he was the finest in placing the ball in predetermine spots on the field for semi onside kicks. (3 in one game one time)

Thanks guys, just wondering. I totally forgot about Castainca. Great kicker. Guess I was trying to go back into history too far and left him off the list. That aside, it would definatley be nice to hear Ogle's name in primetime college football someday and hopefully on Sundays. What a great career that would be. It's scary he still has two more years to improve.

Now, back to Whites Creek.