Whites Creek at Greeneville

DevilMan03

When have you known football players in general not to have big heads? Look at Peyton Manning, his noggin' is twice the size of a regular one.

That being said, I think there's a fine line between confidence and overconfidence (also known as big head).

I saw some tape on Whites Creek. This is going to be a tough game for Greeneville, but it will also be a tough game for Whites Creek.

My prediction...

Devils 16

Cobras 8

My prediction:

Cobras 24

Devils 13

And then after a bunch of excuses, Greeneville shuts up and gets off Coacht.

I know everone and their mom has replied to this message, but maybe we need to start ignoring lionheart so he'll shut up. He seems to be living in the past. I guess last week's loss is included in the past. If Greeneville loses, the fans won't shut up. The Devil fans are like #### roaches. They're a lot of them and they're everywhere. If there is a rule that says if your team loses and as a fan, you must stop posting and complaining, then I wish someone would implement that rule on you, lionsheart, because that is all your doing.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When have you known football players in general not to have big heads? Look at Peyton Manning, his noggin' is twice the size of a regular one.

That being said, I think there's a fine line between confidence and overconfidence (also known as big head).

I saw some tape on Whites Creek. This is going to be a tough game for Greeneville, but it will also be a tough game for Whites Creek.

My prediction...

Devils 16

Cobras 8

Maybe I should be clear. the exact word the students said was "cocky." Now that isn't good IMO.

I wouldn't worry too much Bud....these guy were back at school 1 day following the biggest win of their high school careers...they should get 1 day of self-appreciation among their peers...they deserve it. Besides, when have you known jocks to not be a bit cocky when they're winning?(they are boys , you know)

I guess so. But the Devils were in this same spot last year. They have been there before. Seems to me that expireince might keep them humble for two more weeks. But they are just kids, probably having the time of their lives so I guess it can be excused.

Yes but last year they had to play Murvil in the Semi's. These guys beat #1 Red Bank last week with future NFL rb, the untackle-able Keon Williams....able to leap tall linemen with a single bound.....well that was a first for us and Red Bank. Now they face another unfamiliar foe for which they are probably a pretty good match. After so many years of fighting a desperate battle against incredible odds they are finally on a more level playing field and its OK for them too feel pretty good about it. Both of these teams have been underestimated since the beginning of the play-offs. Even though we were a #2 seed, noone but the Greeneville faithful had us advancing past the first round. So it must be fate, destiny, blind chance, luck even, that brings us together. And as the poet said, the rest is history.(sorry about the dramatics. I watched The Last Starfighter with my grandson last night)

I see that my post got yanked. I'm sorry if it offended anyone. As for my math skills, I got nothing for this game. I do know that 40-6 is worse math than I've ever done. To anyone I offended, SORRY! SORRY! SORRY! - to anyone who chuckled, MEOW! MEOW! MEOW!

I think this game will be an entertaining game to fans who know the subtleties of the game. I don't see it being a shoot out at all. i think WC not having a kicker will hurt them, but it will also put interesting pressure on Greenville's defense.

I'm going to drive up for this game. Maybe Barb will put me a little supper out on the porch!

Sorry JW, I ain't cookin' on Friday....got my tickets to the game today!!!! I'd leave ya a turkey sammich on the porch but i figure with all that crow you been chewin' on, poultry might not go down so good.

I see that my post got yanked. I'm sorry if it offended anyone. As for my math skills, I got nothing for this game. I do know that 40-6 is worse math than I've ever done. To anyone I offended, SORRY! SORRY! SORRY! - to anyone who chuckled, MEOW! MEOW! MEOW!

I think this game will be an entertaining game to fans who know the subtleties of the game. I don't see it being a shoot out at all. i think WC not having a kicker will hurt them, but it will also put interesting pressure on Greenville's defense.

I'm going to drive up for this game. Maybe Barb will put me a little supper out on the porch!

Sorry JW, I ain't cookin' on Friday....got my tickets to the game today!!!! I'd leave ya a turkey sammich on the porch but i figure with all that crow you been chewin' on, poultry might not go down so good.

The truth hurts!

The truth hurts!

it usually does....

Now barb you leave some refills of crow for our old buddy on the fron porch. With long offseason, I'm sure he will need some more.