Whites Creek at Greeneville

DevilMan03

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no talk about the game on here! Can't get anyone from The Creek to join the conversation so us folks from Greeneville are doing what we do best... talk. No shame in talking about a former coach from this area. Everyone in Greeneville will be wondering what happens in this situation with McCurry. Why not discuss it here, on a football thread. No pots being stirred, just conversation.

Since ya'll have given up on talking about the game I thought I might chime in, everytime I see budkilmer I think...its supposed to be Bud Grant and Billy Kilmer...Oh well. From a Giles Co fan, congrats on the win vs Red Bank.

so can you give us any imput on WC...they don't seem to have computers there.

If you look back to last weeks thread with WC and Maplewood you will see they had only two pages of posts. With these schools being conference rivals and have previously played, you'd think they'd have some smack to talk with each other. Apparently not!

Shoot thats no fun...I might have to go over to the IMAC basketball thread and pick on MoWest and Jeff County...

There's no talk about the game on here! Can't get anyone from The Creek to join the conversation so us folks from Greeneville are doing what we do best... talk. No shame in talking about a former coach from this area. Everyone in Greeneville will be wondering what happens in this situation with McCurry. Why not discuss it here, on a football thread. No pots being stirred, just conversation.

Since ya'll have given up on talking about the game I thought I might chime in, everytime I see budkilmer I think...its supposed to be Bud Grant and Billy Kilmer...Oh well. From a Giles Co fan, congrats on the win vs Red Bank.

so can you give us any imput on WC...they don't seem to have computers there.

Or their fans arent a bunch of old people who get on 24/7 and act like they know football just a thought.

Now barb you leave some refills of crow for our old buddy on the fron porch. With long offseason, I'm sure he will need some more.

I don't know Bud, with his attitude towards dancing and Baptists, I don't think I want the neighbors to see him on my porch

Hey guys I hope you don't think that w311 is jwc because that's not me. So I don't need anymore refills yet. I'm still chewing my own crow from last week. I'm getting use to it but I have 1 week almost down and 38 more to go... If I have done the Math right.

jwc

Looking at their school webpage, it seems this school has a dress code (uniform requirment). I guess what I am saying is they may be use to a strict dicipline in school, web and most of all on the field. We can not over look them or become too confident.

I am not ready for Wrestling and Basketball yet. Go Greene Devils.

Looking at their school webpage, it seems this school has a dress code (uniform requirment). I guess what I am saying is they may be use to a strict dicipline in school, web and most of all on the field. We can not over look them or become too confident.

I am not ready for Wrestling and Basketball yet. Go Greene Devils.

If I'm not mistaken, Metro-Nashville Schools have a system wide dress code, not just Whites Creek.