Whites Creek at Greeneville

DevilMan03

How about we keep the coach we have!

I don't think anybody said anything about not keeping the coach we have Torch...aren't you paying attention? I think Mac would fit nicely at Science Hill....although after reading the Jeff County thread, they might be ready for another change too. Whats it been....2 seasons?

Is Jeff Co. looking for a coach? Hmmmm...

One would think if they were, would they go after Joe Case? He has done a heck of a job at West Greene and is a Jeff Co. boy. Would he go back home or finish what he has started at West Greene?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My team played WC earlier this season, I was impressed with their speed and size very athletic, dont know anything about Greeneville but i can asure you they are the real deal,And as far as fan support, we played at their place and i would say there were no more than 25 in the stands on their side, no support at all,

My team played WC earlier this season, I was impressed with their speed and size very athletic, dont know anything about Greeneville but i can asure you they are the real deal,And as far as fan support, we played at their place and i would say there were no more than 25 in the stands on their side, no support at all,

Are you sayin Greeneville is the real deal or WC terminator???

And do you know why their support is so low???

Makes me wonder how many will travel for this one.

I remember last years semi final game and Maryville brought so many lol

GO DEVILS!!!

Tis the season to be thankful...... So I thought I would give you a few of my thankful thoughts under the topic of "football"....

I am thankful for the great season of 2009 GHS football

I am thankful for great coaches

I am thankful for great players

I am thankful for great fans

I am thankful for McNeese's blocked extra point

I am thankful we are not driving to Nashville

I am thanksful for us not playing MURVILLE

I am thankful it is one more day closer to Friday night lights!

:thumb: GO GREENE......................

GO DEVILS!!!

Dont think they will travel well, but WC is the real deal, I don't know anything about greenville

GO DEVILS!!!

Dont think they will travel well, but WC is the real deal, I don't know anything about greenville

Thats a shame, greeneville had like 1500 fans travel to Red Bank

GO DEVILS!!!

Greeneville is the real deal also terminator. Devils Defense is on of the best in the state.

The kicking game is some of the best Defense we have. Whites Creek will have to start on the 20 probably all night long because Mr. Ogle kicks it in the inzone just about everytime. Punting is pretty swell too with 40-50 yard punts. So I say advantage Greeneville!!!

nice breakdown in the Tennessean...

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20091 ... ense+in+4A

Sounds like a pretty tough opponent with a very stingy defense. Greeneville will have to score early I believe and special teams may win this ball game for the Devils. Seems like the Creek is playing some of its best football right now too. I'm terrified of snakes personally, but these Cobras could be a scary team.

Just letting everyone know, their already selling out of tickets very quickly. You can go by the main office of Greeneville High between 1 and 4 today to get them. :roflol:

I was told yesterday that tickets would be sold in the burley box office from 1 - 4 on Friday...got mine yeaterday at the school.

Just letting everyone know, their already selling out of tickets very quickly. You can go by the main office of Greeneville High between 1 and 4 today to get them. :roflol:

I was told yesterday that tickets would be sold in the burley box office from 1 - 4 on Friday...got mine yeaterday at the school.

You are right Barb... I tried to go today and they are not selling again until Friday.......