Whites Creek at Greeneville

DevilMan03

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the devils play like they played friday, without the stupid turnovers, they should win this one. I dont think Whites Creek is as good as Red Bank, and the devils really should have beat them by 21 points. so if the they stay focused and take care of business, they should be headed to the SHIP..........

Devils 24

Cobras 6

If the devils play like they played friday, without the stupid turnovers, they should win this one. I dont think Whites Creek is as good as Red Bank, and the devils really should have beat them by 21 points. so if the they stay focused and take care of business, they should be headed to the SHIP..........

Devils 24

Cobras 6

That "should" word scares me moreman. I heard from a few students that the boys were a little big headed at school. Ballard better curb this quick if it's true. Maybe having a few days off from the rest of the student body will help. I also ran into Andy McNeese and asked him to see his bruise and he addmitted to it hitting him in the shoulder pad. Good story though.

Johnson City Press did a pretty good article of NET team that are in the semi's.

http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/Sports/ ... p?ID=72494

Im thinkin that Greeneville's kicking game will be there biggest defense again this week.

But Devil players get over the Red Bank win. Concentrate on this week's game with Whites Creek.

They are in the Semi's for a reason. Beating Red Bank means nothing unless you utilize what you learned from that game and put it to use in this one. NEVER GIVE UP!!! Don't be gettin big heads guys.

We all love you guys and wish you the best!

Just move on and focus for friday's game. I'll be there cheerin you guys on and hoping for the W!

Win or lose it's been an awesome season!!!

But lets keep it goin for One more game after this one:)

O and two more wins means a well you know a STATE TITLE!!! GO DEVILS!!!

When have you known football players in general not to have big heads? Look at Peyton Manning, his noggin' is twice the size of a regular one.

That being said, I think there's a fine line between confidence and overconfidence (also known as big head).

I saw some tape on Whites Creek. This is going to be a tough game for Greeneville, but it will also be a tough game for Whites Creek.

My prediction...

Devils 16

Cobras 8

When have you known football players in general not to have big heads? Look at Peyton Manning, his noggin' is twice the size of a regular one.

That being said, I think there's a fine line between confidence and overconfidence (also known as big head).

I saw some tape on Whites Creek. This is going to be a tough game for Greeneville, but it will also be a tough game for Whites Creek.

My prediction...

Devils 16

Cobras 8

My prediction:

Cobras 24

Devils 13

And then after a bunch of excuses, Greeneville shuts up and gets off Coacht.

My prediction...

Devils 16

Cobras 8

My prediction:

Cobras 24

Devils 13

hmm ok so you guys lost so why havent you shut up and gotten off coacht? :lol:

My prediction...

Devils 16

Cobras 8

My prediction:

Cobras 24

Devils 13

Speakin of that,aint it time for you to get to steppin? This thread is about teams still playin football, not suitin up for basketball. We can't help it red bank was overrated, and their season is over, it's ok, just move on.

Even if we don't win the championship, at least we beat the mighty lions.

My prediction...

Devils 16

Cobras 8

My prediction:

Cobras 24

Devils 13

nah, we'll just move over to the basketball and wrasslin' threads like you need to be doin'....you will never be rid of us mmuuuaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

My prediction...

Devils 16

Cobras 8

Maybe I should be clear. the exact word the students said was "cocky." Now that isn't good IMO.