Mitchell will win TSSAA 5A Championship

highschoolking

I see a replay of the Catholic game from last year. Beech will jump ahead, Mitchell will rally but the Bucs win 42-35. Mitchell will have by far the best offense Beech has seen this year but Beech has a lot better defense than Lawrence County and based on the fact it doesn't appear Mitchell is very good on defense the Bucs will win.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While Mitchell is not GREAT on defense saying they aren't good is also bad thinking. Their 2nd half defense hasn't given up any points, showing not only that this D can play, but their coaches have made the halftime adjustments. This game will be the tale of two halfs. Beech could very take a lead into halftime, but Mitchell rallies in the 2nd half.

Mitchell 48 Beech 38

Mitchell is good, and that reciever they got is outstanding.

I think its funn how everybody overlooks us here at beech but we havent had a losing in 5 years.

Losing only one game last year and 2 this year with 1 being a fluke with the penalties against Gallatin. The Bucs want this! And when they set their mind to it they are unstoppable..Beech wins a close one against Mitchell.

Beech 22

Mitchell 17

Wow--Mitchell with only 17 points, huh?

Incredible!

If Beech can hold Mitchell (with its FIVE dangerous playmakers) to less than 3 TDs, then Beech gets my vote for "Outstanding Defense Of The Year" award!!! I'll then go one step farther and say-- Beech will cruise to the State Title!

Even though I have never seen Beech play, I doubt VERY SERIOUSLY that Beech will be able to keep Mitchell from scoring MORE than 3 TDs.... Beech's resume does not even remotely suggest "outstanding defense!" Mitchell's resume, on the other hand, strongly suggests a "difficult to stop" high-octane offense.

-------------------------------------------

This game has "shootout" written all over it!

Note: NO RAIN in the forcast for Friday nite = Fast Track!

Well I think you have to give them the award :thumb::thumb: