lk.....

whitehousefan

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure who exactly is looking at him,but I can tell you one thing I'm not ashamed to admit I have felt very sad this whole weekend, not because we lost,but because I will never see this fine young man in a Jo Byrns outfit again.He is a classy kid who represented us well,and for that I'm very grateful.

IMO his statistics and his character is the exactly what Mr. Football is supposed to be.He won with class,and he lost with class....what more can you ask for in a teenager?

who all is he getting looked at by? he is a great running back and should deff win mr football. that lose to wayne county shouldnt effect him.

Lk has a couple of D1AA schools that have shown some interest and several DII and DIII schools. No offers have been made and he may not get an offer but he will be playing college football somewhere next year! Thank you for your interest in Kevin.

who all is he getting looked at by? he is a great running back and should deff win mr football. that lose to wayne county shouldnt effect him.

Lk has a couple of D1AA schools that have shown some interest and several DII and DIII schools. No offers have been made and he may not get an offer but he will be playing college football somewhere next year! Thank you for your interest in Kevin.

Iwas a big fan of this kid, never saw him play in person. Just watched a few videos. I was pulling for Jo Byrns to win it all. What Iliked the best was his work ethic. They may have lost the game last Friday ,but he definately wasn't a loser. Good luck in the future.

I'm not sure who exactly is looking at him,but I can tell you one thing I'm not ashamed to admit I have felt very sad this whole weekend, not because we lost,but because I will never see this fine young man in a Jo Byrns outfit again.He is a classy kid who represented us well,and for that I'm very grateful.

IMO his statistics and his character is the exactly what Mr. Football is supposed to be.He won with class,and he lost with class....what more can you ask for in a teenager?

All this young man wanted was what was best for the team, he put in his time doing all the extra training ( that no one made him do ) all the weight training ( that no one made him do ) the speed and agility training in nashville 3 times a week for 3 months ( that no one made him do ) the dedication and desire that this young man has displayed over the last couple years no program can go wrong offering this oustanding young man a scholarship, he will do all the extra things to get better without telling him to do them, if there is anyone out there that has connections to the next level, you cant go wrong with this kid, He will work for ya ! Thats a fact ! All he wants is whats best for his team, I wish there were more like him at JB, He is the definition of commitement ! Young man I will miss seeing u play, well maybe I wont, Somebody is gonna get a steal in this kid ! Good Luck to you LK and you keep your focus, u can play at the next level, head up, chin up, keep chugging young man !

I wish all the luck in the world to LK, he has worked his butt off and it has shown. I would like him get a shot at the college level in some capacity. He looked like a big back b/c of the way he ran at the hs level but in reality, RBs that are his size in college are very fast/scat-back type of players w/ sub. 4.4/40 kind of speed. I believe LK could maybe play Strong Safety, LB, as well as special teams on the college level. As an APSU alumn, I would love to see him go there.....

I wish all the luck in the world to LK, he has worked his butt off and it has shown. I would like him get a shot at the college level in some capacity. He looked like a big back b/c of the way he ran at the hs level but in reality, RBs that are his size in college are very fast/scat-back type of players w/ sub. 4.4/40 kind of speed. I believe LK could maybe play Strong Safety, LB, as well as special teams on the college level. As an APSU alumn, I would love to see him go there.....

Watched UTM and APSU play the other day, sorry but APSU needs help...badly....

Watched UTM and APSU play the other day, sorry but APSU needs help...badly....

LOL, that is an understatement.....

i saw him play last year and the year before but not this year. i do know their schedule though. do you think he would of been so good playing some tougher teams. their schedule might of been one of the weakest ones in the state. that's why they lost friday. if they would of scheduled some tougher games besides cascade. they would still be playing, but his numbers wouldn't of been near as good.

i saw him play last year and the year before but not this year. i do know their schedule though. do you think he would of been so good playing some tougher teams. their schedule might of been one of the weakest ones in the state. that's why they lost friday. if they would of scheduled some tougher games besides cascade. they would still be playing, but his numbers wouldn't of been near as good.

Prepare to be attacked by the Jo Byrns posters.... :blink: