Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has it been rainin' up there in H-ville? Boyd Buc had to practice in the gym yesterday 'cause the field was just about under water and it's gonna rain all day tomorrow.

Does anybody know if UTC or McCallie will let Boyd practice on the turf? The previous AD let BBS practice there in '03-'04 but I being a faith-based DI private (not a big $ school) it might be a little tough to get that kind of pull.

SEVEN, where will you be tailgating? Me and reaction and hopefully a few more will stop by for a little while.

I'm not 100% sure right now. It's still in discussion. We've mentioned the same park that a Boyd fan mentioned earlier, by the gym and tennis courts. Rumor is they'll be charging $8 for parking, so the parking lot may be out of the question. As soon as we figure it out, I'll let both of you know. We'll have the biggest TC tailgate, so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Boyd practiced on Finley's field today. They had planed on trying to get it all week to get some time on turf.

It really doesn't matter. These field turf surfaces are more like grass, compared to the old artificial turf. That being said, TC will probably go somewhere and practice before the weeks up.

Boyd practiced on Finley's field today. They had planed on trying to get it all week to get some time on turf.

It really doesn't matter. These field turf surfaces are more like grass, compared to the old artificial turf. That being said, TC will probably go somewhere and practice before the weeks up.

I agree Seven on the turf, they just have to get used to rubber pellets getting all over them and in their shoes.

BUT...... to me.........TC and SP are simular.....would you agree? BB plays SP every year, or has lately. TC plays who...that would remind anyone of BB?? I can't think of one. You may be able to. To me BB has some kind of idea (not on film) of what to expect from TC. I don't know, I'm just saying the better you know the team standing across the field, the better your chances. TC knows film on BB....BB knows film on TC and plays someone simular to TC every year. That's why I said BB may know TC, and I'm not sure TC knows BB.

Seven, do you look like your dad?? I can pick your brother out of a crowd...I see it in him.

Your sofaking stupid if you think TC and SP are similar....I believe SP runs out of the spread....with the qb mostly and they pass way more than TC.. Terdmite i'd have to say matter of factly that TC and SP are nothing alike in there offensive schemes.

And about us not playing anybody..

Let me ask you a question.... :wacko: IF Chicken County hadn't got skeered and dropped us....would you say the same thing after we smeered ya'lls but all over the field? Still ain't played nobody. :lol:

Really i mean TC has beaten #3 Mckenzie..#4 FCS...twice. AND loss to Mayfield(whos in the KY championship) I'd say we've played about as tough a teams as we can get to play us. We also done pretty well against Station Camp, Spring Hill, and SP in preseason scrimmages.

Who has BOYD beaten....Rockwood...HA. Marion County was better than them...and they were 6-4 this yr. SP without there leader and Mr Football... after a 2 hr delay.....in 2 feet of mud.....barely.(not much to brag about there).

How about you get ole Jimmini Mayonaise up there to put us back on ya'lls schedule......then you won't be able to say.....they ain't played nobody. B)

Antwan, you baited me in again. Bigreid said that he, reaction and few more were going to stop by and tailgate with us. Are you 1 of the other's Bigreid is referring to? If you are, it's good to see that atleast you hang around good folks. I noticed that you tend to get on threads and try to stir things up. Nothing wrong with that. Your take on the game seems to be straight off a Chattanooga website. "It helps knowing the team you play is primarily one-dimensional," Boyd-Buchanan coach Grant Reynolds said. "It helps direct your focus." So, you're not the go to guy for breaking news. Nothing wrong with that either. You talk about the team that beat Boyd, but don't mention the team that beat TC. By the way, they are playing for the State Championship Title this weekend in KY. You talk about their coach, bud don't mention TC's. TC's Coach went 15-0 last year and brought back a Gold Ball. This year he is 12-1 and playing for another Gold Ball. You talk about Boyd's schedule being tougher, Boyd's running back hasn't played in the 2nd half of 5 games because the score was out of hand and 1 of their wins was because some team forfeited the game. I love to hear the explaination on that one. I hope you get to come by Saturday and watch a great game. Neither team will be looking a head to next week. Nothing there. I hate we get on CoachT at different times of the day. You don't seem to be as bad as everyone thinks. Heck Antwan, I might even be able to get you a few friends on hear :lol: But please don't use winning 2 out 3 in the playoffs again. Your team won their 1st two games then LOST their next game. Now, that sounds better. :wacko:

Hey Butlunch! You And Ole Moto Are Ones To Ride The River With For Sure. And Snoball You Putz! You Pulled A George Jones On Me! Man What A Game Last Week. Wish We We're Still In It But TC Was Better That Night. Hey Moto! Happy Birthday To The LIL One! And A Toga Party Would Be Outta Place Huh? And Tushy! I Don't Wanna Be Around You Wearing A Toga.....Nope Don't Wanna Go There... Hey Good Luck Trousdale You Hosers! And There Aint Nothing Like Pounding On A Private!

Im just a singer a natural born guitar ringer kind of a clinger to sad old songs

Im not a walk-behinder Im a new note finder... :wacko:

hate that i couldn't make it you hoser. just watched the game, wow. the future looks bright at mcktown!!! :lol:

to bad the boyd bucky can't say the same this week!!! :lol:

hey buc55 it sounded like you were driving through a "bob ross" painting this a.m., bet that was nice. B)

Sure was nice this morning but got ugly by the afternoon. I got lost so far back in the woods that I did not know I was in TN or NC. I tried the GPS and got even more lost. It took me on dirt road goat trail and I started hearing bango music. I thought I was going to run up on some crack head cooking up Christmas dinner. I don't know still how I got out but I never saw the river again. I was never as glad to see paved rd. with stripes on it in my life.