Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can find on him with a quick google is that he went to a combine in Texas.

You'll see your share of him saturday in Cookeville.

I said it earlier after watching the film by the school website that he was going to be a handfull. The only problem that he's going to have is our two d-tackles are some of the best in the state if not the best in East Tennessee! But, I think we can hold him.

Does the weather turn cold in Middle TN later than it does here?

I want to go on record that I do not support the allegations that Greeneville's players do not wear mouthpieces due to years of inbreeding that caused bad teeth to fall out.....nor do I support the allegations that all the Greeneville players wear a size 8 1/2 helmut to cover the high forehead that came from generations of mountain cousins marrying each other.....nor do I support the allegations that Bo has played seven years at GC (it just seems like it)....and lastly I do not support the allegations that OC from GC has accepted the Notre Dame job.

I will go on the record though that Giles will take over in the 4th quarter and win the gold ball and hopefully all that noise from the Chattanooga area will cease.

Giles 28- Greeneville 13

There you have the "official" version of events from the Bulldog

I want to go on record that I do not support the allegations that Greeneville's players do not wear mouthpieces due to years of inbreeding that caused bad teeth to fall out.....nor do I support the allegations that all the Greeneville players wear a size 8 1/2 helmut to cover the high forehead that came from generations of mountain cousins marrying each other.....nor do I support the allegations that Bo has played seven years at GC (it just seems like it)....and lastly I do not support the allegations that OC from GC has accepted the Notre Dame job.

I will go on the record though that Giles will take over in the 4th quarter and win the gold ball and hopefully all that noise from the Chattanooga area will cease.

Giles 28- Greeneville 13

:roflolk::unsure:

Giles 28- Greeneville 13

LOL. I see you and Big Joe have Both failed your Yoga classes Bad. When we cats get to gigging each other is sure is nice to have backup to rile up the local devils :roflolk:

Giles 28- Greeneville 13

What I like most about you Bulldog is that you would never say anything bad about anyone or anything thats untrue!

You guys are good sports. Maybe after the game ya'll can follow us back to East Tennessee and we can show ya'll some fun. It wont be hard to keep up. You'll be following the WINNERS! :roflolk:

What do you consider fun-over here the only fun thing to do besides watch football is DEER Hunting! Hey ya know up there at Cheatham Co. you can do both-they got deer stands in the tree lines around the fields.

Man what happened to Middle TN football isn't the same as East TN football? Giles County hasn't played a tough schedule? You change your opinion awfully quick. You may honestly be the worst poster ever, and I've seen a few bad ones, and the worst thing about it, your a Devil fan.

Hey Bud, we had a poster earlier this year claiming to be a Lipscomb fan, but couldnt even spell lipscomb right, turned out he was a Bo hater trying to get junk started, sounds alot like this guy, he may not be a gville fan, there really are wolf in sheep clothing.

Hey likarock someone pointed this out earlier today. starting to see a pattern. :roflolk:

Oh, I get it. You guys are talking about me? What's a bo hater? Why are you coming after me?

Why nobody answered my questions?

Where will this table of T-shirts and hoodies going to be? Hey bud some of us are going up early and do a little tailgating, feel free to look me up, if the tshirts are there I will wear mine, but I also will have a black bobcat hat on with DADx5 on the back. I like to put faces with names, since I dont bash I have no worries about any retaliations. Lets hook up and I can explain alot of this nonsense. I have made all my points, still dont do predictions and I still need more cowbell. GO CATS!!!!

There will b some tasty vittles there.