Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's probably spot on. I relish my limited time to talk with him.

Just a lifelong under dog. Wouldn't have it any other way. When you have worked hard to achieve you can spot the same traits in others. You can also spot "pigeons" at a 1/4 mile. Good thing about that is they disappear quickly with a whoosh of the hand :D

Great post Chevy and Mike.

My favorite thought. Creme always rises to the top but turds do also. A smart man teaches himself to distinguish between the two. :D

Daggumit WOMG you have to give me a hint I just have to know who it is my son has made such a big impression on-just a little one? Plus I need to know whose right. I think your one person and he thinks your another, please. :D

I caught it right after I posted it. It's been corrected. (Dang typos) :D

Lol. CoachT is on the forum.

Hi Coach. We playing nice. See you later. :D

We've been playing nice ever since arshad got the boot. I think I've made some friends from Pulaski. :D

Yall don't sound so different from us, confidence in your team, hard working, no trash talking just the facts(most of those are other teams fans) and enjoy talking about a good group of young men. Yep sounds quite abit alike. Still waiting for that invite from Barb though!

Hey howdoitknow why haven't you weighed in on this game?

Hey bud, dang round ball has kept me away for past two nights, hows the wifies lip. :D Only thing I know about whites creek is what is on internet. Dlibscomb beat them 41-14 we beat Lipscomb 32-6. you know like I know at this time of the year that means nothing. I still need to know where to pick up my shirt.

She is miserable, but not becuase of the sickness. :D Thanks for asking.

Did you see the story on GC on channel 4 last night? http://www.wsmv.com/video/21802537/

I thought I was watching a piece done on Greeneville. The Devils and Bobcats seem identical. It will be interesting.

P.S. I love Tobia's hair. If I wasn't bald and if my wife wouldn't kill me and I wouldn't get fired from work, I'd have to go get my hair did and sport that do.

Did you see the story on GC on channel 4 last night? http://www.wsmv.com/video/21802537/

I thought I was watching a piece done on Greeneville. The Devils and Bobcats seem identical. It will be interesting.

P.S. I love Tobia's hair. If I wasn't bald and if my wife wouldn't kill me and I wouldn't get fired from work, I'd have to go get my hair did and sport that do.

We like to call him "T".

You called us rednecks earlier.. You said you are a city school, when your school name is clearly GILES COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL. We are the city school, your the county school. Where is Giles County anyways? I think there is a reason noone has ever heard of it.

P.S. Greene Devils get your pitchforks and your bam bams ready, were goin to state@!

You called us rednecks earlier.. You said you are a city school, when your school name is clearly GILES COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL. We are the city school, your the county school. Where is Giles County anyways? I think there is a reason noone has ever heard of it.

P.S. Greene Devils get your pitchforks and your bam bams ready, were goin to state@!

Now, Now. We were doing so good. Making friends and singing Kumbaya.