Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got some great news. See. I don't walk so well so the government man went and paid for me one of those Hoverround high speed electric wheel scooters. Got wheelie bars, an umbrella, pin stripes, denture holders, and a depends rack on the back. With that snow a coming Saturday I fretted I was in trouble with those wide track white letter racing slicks. Cousin Guss had a few of them sheet metal screws left over and studded me up. :thumb:

Now for the game. Greeneville has a excellent chance IF they worked on offense a lot this week. Giles starting defense has allowed just 14 points to two team's since the 3rd game of the season. They don't look like much on film but they will flat get after you. Greeneville will have to score more than 21 to win.

Cause; Giles offense will score many different ways. This is not a dig at Greeneville's defense. Many teams claim to have a "balanced" offense but as Bulldog said, pick your poison. I feel Coach McCadams & Coach Daniels staff are some of the best in Tennessee and they couldn't stop them.

It's been a great week with the Greeneville posters. The coaches, players, and fans have the utmost respect for you.

Defense win championships I agree but Giles offense plays at another level. The cold weather may factor in so I'll say Giles by 14.

I got some great news. See. I don't walk so well so the government man went and paid for me one of those Hoverround high speed electric wheel scooters. Got wheelie bars, an umbrella, pin stripes, denture holders, and a depends rack on the back. With that snow a coming Saturday I fretted I was in trouble with those wide track white letter racing slicks. Cousin Guss had a few of them sheet metal screws left over and studded me up. :D

Now for the game. Greeneville has a excellent chance IF they worked on offense a lot this week. Giles starting defense has allowed just 14 points to two team's since the 3rd game of the season. They don't look like much on film but they will flat get after you. Greeneville will have to score more than 21 to win.

Cause; Giles offense will score many different ways. This is not a dig at Greeneville's defense. Many teams claim to have a "balanced" offense but as Bulldog said, pick your poison. I feel Coach McCadams & Coach Daniels staff are some of the best in Tennessee and they couldn't stop them.

It's been a great week with the Greeneville posters. The coaches, players, and fans have the utmost respect for you.

Defense win championships I agree but Giles offense plays at another level. The cold weather may factor in so I'll say Giles by 14.

I still dont get how you all are so sure that your so much better than Greeneville. YOU NEVER SEEN GREENEVILLE PLAY AND YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT GREENEVILLE FOOTBALL IS!