1A State Championship: South Pittsburg vs. Union City

powerp

Hey...South Pitts Fans.....remember that big full back I told you about ( #27 Josh Nicks ) that would run RIGHT DOWN YOUR THROAT....WELL you KNOW HIM NOW............Don't you!!

He set a State Record on YOUR TEAM....GRIN!!

He carried the ball 47 times on YOU TEAM!!!!!!!!!

My hand might get tired tonight so bare with me.

congrats but i think #21 broke the record for longest kickoff return in a state game if not darn close to it.... we won the very first state championship.... and are the only team in the state to go to a state game every decade along with our 4 gold and 4 silver ball its stil an acomplishment

But we won in 2009...tongiht...Friday. That's what counts!!!!!

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, you arrogant South Pitiful blowhards! I just need to know where to send the polish for your silver ball. You can buff it at each practice and remember why we're called the "Golden" Tornadoes.

we got beat it happens boys cant win them all.. even if you are the best team in the state you are gonna have your days when you get beat like today good game uc i saw some of your boys in person and shook their hands wow and yall said yall aint big! then what do you consider big? oh yea about the ploish i think we will use it for the 4 GOLD BALLS we have :thumb:

Do you share those balls with all the players from Alabama that were recruited to play for your program?

That's funny...I have heard the same thing and the TSSAA may check this out from what I have been told.

Told you folks something was going on here!!!

We need to give our offensive line even more accolades. Those guys completely dominated South Pitiful in the trenches. Those slow grind drives were outstanding.

Amen Brother.

This was a "TEAM" win....all the way down to our Jr. High coaches, parents and everyone.

Our team....man, what can I say.

The game plan our coaches had for this day and this season.

Proud to be a U C Tornado, ALWAYS!!

Oh, I almost forgot...

Hey South Pitt fans...what happened to those awsome hits from your team?

Everytime I turned around, you had a kid rolling on the field from a SMASH MOUTH FOOTBALL HIT!!!

Kinda reminded me of the kids/bullies on the "Christmas" story movie. Our little boys put a HURT on your team tonight both mentally and Physically!!

Yes, everytime I turned around someone wearing Orange/Black was laying on the field rolling around hurting.

Your lucky it wasn't worse!!!!

Congrats on the HUGE win Tornados. We are all proud of you guys for representing the West in the title game today. That's all I heard tonight at our opening X-mas ceremonies here in McKenzie on how proud everyone here is of you boys. You earned the respect today of alot of nay sayers out East. So again, congratulations and we are ALL PROUD OF THE TORNADOS...................... :D

Let's not get on the South Pittsburg players too much for their fans' confidence, remember they're just students. Thanks.

They are the ones who come out doing "their thing" and everyone in their program from the fans to the players and coaches has to take a little every now and then.

If it weren't for the players acting as such, the fans wouldn't be like they are.

Just a little payback here my friend and we ain't going to stop for some days to come. This is our time and we will be good on our post.

Congrats on the HUGE win Tornados. We are all proud of you guys for representing the West in the title game today. That's all I heard tonight at our opening X-mas ceremonies here in McKenzie on how proud everyone here is of you boys. You earned the respect today of alot of nay sayers out East. So again, congratulations and we are ALL PROUD OF THE TORNADOS...................... :D

Thank You. This day has been a long time coming for our program and West Tennessee Football / Public for some time.

Thanks again.....

Where is all of the South Pitts Fans.......

Must be tired from their Loonnngggg ride back to the moutains/South Pittsburg.

I'm tired from typing and have just driven 250 miles back home.....

GREAT JOB UNION CITY!!!!!

Well I'm not from SP but I was one of the people that did not think you'd win,though I did think it would be pretty close,and I most certainly didn't buy into all that mercy rule nonsense. I thought your O-line played lights out!!The game plan worked to perfection and you basically just rammed the ball down their throat and wore them down.

I said this a few pages back in this thread,and I will repeat it again.After watching the game today I'm positive 2-4 teams from the West could play with SP.

UC showed everybody they where the best team in 1A PERIOD.

Thank You. This day has been a long time coming for our program and West Tennessee Football / Public for some time.

Thanks again.....

Yes sir it has been a long time coming for all of us. No one team deserves it more than the UNION CITY GOLDEN TORNADOS this year my friend. Once again we are proud of ya...............