Beech vs. Columbia 5A State Championship

tandem

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this will be a battle of Beech's O-line and Columbia's D-line. Whoever wins the battle of the line win's the game.

Beech blocks extremely well .... reminds me of an old Vince Lombardy Green Bay Packer team everyone in the stadium knows whats coming but it's a matter of who executes the best. Columbia has a big hill to climb. No one has run on Columbia all year --- the D-line has stuffed the run. The D-line has been the strength of Columbia's team

Boy ----- it will be fun to watch O-line Vs D-line.

I actually thought their prolific offense has been there strength with an outstanding QB and a very talented reciever to go along with a stud RB.

The following information is from TSSAA's website:

Nashville – WUXP (MyTV30)

Chattanooga – WFLI (CW Chattanooga)

Knoxville – WVLT-2 (MyVLT)

Tri-Cities – WAPK (MyWAPK)

Memphis – Comcast

Jackson – JEA Cable

Union City – Charter Cable (Channel 22)

yes i knew that...i couldnt figure out the exact channel..but found out now.

Game time baby...LETS GET IT LIONS!!!!

after watching the first quarter....the score is 14-14

central is 2 maybe 3 times the run game as beech. (centrals line is eating beeches) and twice the passing game...

beech scored on a 4th and somethin with a screeen play central blitzed off of and it was wide open, and had a pic that went inside the 5...rather than that they have moved the ball no where..

central has moved the ball nicely both times.

Beech has had 3 wrong calls against them and they are still in the game....1 Catch called incomplete. 2. No grounding call against Columbia...obviously grounding. 3. Called grounding against Beech...obviously not grounding...And Beech is still winning.

like i said earlier(and other people), the only way beech can win is if they pass...and thats exactly what they're doing...28-21 beech.

(or at least that is what its taking up to halftime)