Smith County football 2010?

owls32

i've got some inside knowledge about a interesting lil scenario that should end up giving the owls a HUGE boost this year...

probably end up being the biggest windfall the carthage football program has had in decades...

Now Snow, lets not get too carried away - I think that if something was on the horizon, a few of us in Smith County would have a little knowledge of coming events.

i've got some inside knowledge about a interesting lil scenario that should end up giving the owls a HUGE boost this year...

probably end up being the biggest windfall the carthage football program has had in decades...

Now Snow, lets not get too carried away - I think that if something was on the horizon, a few of us in Smith County would have a little knowledge of coming events.

there are those in smith county that know exactly what i'm talking about. i'm not kidding you scoot, it's gonna be HUGE!!!!!

there are those in smith county that know exactly what i'm talking about. i'm not kidding you scoot, it's gonna be HUGE!!!!!

What is Rankin coming home or something and bringing his son with him????

I was talking with Postman the other day and he told me that his inside sources in Carthage told him that John Elway was coming to coach the Owls and bringing his son with him. :cry::?::?:

How is old Postie doing? Haven't heard from him in a while

• 2 weeks later...

16 weeks from tonight the Owls & the Cubs will open the 2010 season against one another..........not that I am counting or anything :roflol:

Hope that Spring Drills have been kind to Smith County this season. Last year's injuries to Bush & Wakefield could have meant the difference in at least a trip to the state semifinals, if not the title game. I say this because they were both injured before the season even started and yet the Owls were still just 1-POINT away from the state semifinals.

Is Maynord going back to the Veer this year?

how are the owls looking this spring? anybody had a sneak peek?

The football field at Smith Co. is under a major renovation. All the grass has been killed, the dead grass removed, field is being properly sloped and new grass will be put down. It is the same type grass that TC has on their field. If ours can look half a sgood as TC's I will be happy.

The Owls have so many players in baseball and soccer it is hard to tell very much about them. The big guys seem to be doing ok.