WHO will be the next Coach at INDY ? ? ?

sarahpalin

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Donnie webb would be a good hire. Good coach and good man.

:flower: As George would say "Book It" :rolleyes:

So this is a done deal? When are they making the announcement? I was one hoping for an interview. This could be a good job. I think they should hire some young, new energy to uplift this program. I would want to put in a system such as MTSU's with the Tony Franklin type schemes. With him being so close you could get great advice and it could pay off with WINS!

Hogan thinks the search for a new Football HC at Indy might just heat up next week ,as school is back in and Dr. Campbell returns from Atlanta and Mr. Jones returns from Oklahoma and Mr. Dyson returns from the NFL Network and the Music City Miracle Relive......all get back from their nation wide Volleyball Coach search. :thumb:

Going to get very interesting with this search for a Head Football Coach casting a shadow toward the 100 year school in Williamson County. Good Luck to all the applicants :lol:

Hogan will have updates coming soon and on The Hogan Report. :thumb:

Happy New Year All :thumb:

Hogan thinks the search for a new Football HC at Indy might just heat up next week ,as school is back in and Dr. Campbell returns from Atlanta and Mr. Jones returns from Oklahoma and Mr. Dyson returns from the NFL Network and the Music City Miracle Relive......all get back from their nation wide Volleyball Coach search. :o

Going to get very interesting with this search for a Head Football Coach casting a shadow toward the 100 year school in Williamson County. Good Luck to all the applicants :o

Hogan will have updates coming soon and on The Hogan Report. :o

Happy New Year All :o

I guess I am new to these parts. I thought Independence was a school that was less than 10 years old. What do you mean about the shadow? I have heard that interviews are the second week of January. Anyone know who the one's are that are being interviewed? Are there finalists yet?

Who is making the call here? I know you mentioned three names: Dr. Campbell is the principal, Dyson is the AD, but who is Mr. Jones?

Hogan give us a clue. Someone said it was from the Smyrna area. That could be an assistant coach, it could be Shad although I am not sure why he would leave Blackman, could be Crawford who lives in Smyrna although I am not sure why he would leave Brentwood and his good situation there. Did Franklins DC not interview? I was thinking the job would be his if he wanted it. And where is this new high school being built?

The new high school will be built down in Spring Hill, which will definitely cut into Indy's enrollment, even though there is no need for a new high school right now with the plant not being used. I can't wait to hear who the new coach will be, but it definitely needs to be announced this week I would think!

The GM aka Saturn plant helped build up Spring Hill a decade ago, but in no way does it effect enroLlment in the school districts- a new high school is in need- in springhill alone I think their has been 2 new elem schools built within the last 5 yrs and a new middle school......I still think its a franklin coach...... What is eubanks up too now