Moore Co 2010

bigredbird

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone heard if Christain and Price are going to coach? I really believe that Price will and I think that Christian will too. Is Smith working at MC yet?

Apparently he starts March 11th judging from a post he made on another thread.

I think March 11 is when his email address changes not when spring practice starts. But you could be right.

Spring practice begins on Monday, May 10th and concludes on Monday, May 24th. If the weather cooperates we will try to finish up on Thursday, May 20th, the day before graduation. That is a 15 day window in which teams can have 10 practices and 2 scrimmages. This also allows for bad weather days.

Thanks, Coach!!!

When will spring practice get started?

Coach Smith answered this question on page 14 of this thread. He said, "Spring practice begins on Monday, May 10th and concludes on Monday, May 24th. If the weather cooperates we will try to finish up on Thursday, May 20th, the day before graduation. That is a 15 day window in which teams can have 10 practices and 2 scrimmages. This also allows for bad weather days."