Grace Christian Rams 2010

utvolzfan

Its unfortunate that Charles Manson had a bad childhood, Iwas in a pretty tough situation myself,could curl you're hair with a few stories, but in the end,everyone has to step up and be accountable. Bailing kids out every time they do something stupid don't teach them a thing, they have to be held accountable like the rest of the world and they just might get it.

I think most of us on here believes in God ,but most of us live our lives in the real world, Jesus didn't seperate himself from the sinners of the world, he actually wittnessed to them and tried to show them the way. The sick are the one's who need a doctor, not the well. You don't hide from the wickedness of the world ,you go out in it and try to convert the people.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its unfortunate that Charles Manson had a bad childhood, Iwas in a pretty tough situation myself,could curl you're hair with a few stories, but in the end,everyone has to step up and be accountable. Bailing kids out every time they do something stupid don't teach them a thing, they have to be held accountable like the rest of the world and they just might get it.

I think most of us on here believes in God ,but most of us live our lives in the real world, Jesus didn't seperate himself from the sinners of the world, he actually wittnessed to them and tried to show them the way. The sick are the one's who need a doctor, not the well. You don't hide from the wickedness of the world ,you go out in it and try to convert the people.

deep..... very deep. :roflol:

this will be my last post on this subject....I don't know the kid....only from what I was told....I DO KNOW that the coaches had NO idea that the church helped out in anyway....so I'll leave you with this....what ever school you support is great. I hope they have a great season next year and many more to come. Just please think about this....It's always easy to point fingers and say it's wrong or yell CHEATER when you have zero involvement. But what if it was your son?...grandson?...nephew?.....or any relation?....would you still actually be on a web site complaining that your team keeps getting beaten down by a christian school?...I wonder?...is it also possible that you are so insecure about yourselves that you feel like since it is a christian school then they should be bad at sports. Is that it?...I'm leaving now...with one last thing....I'm sorry. For your families. And as a 1986 Clinton Grad and former football player myself I never thought I would root for another team other than my Dragons but from now on I say GO RAMS! I hope they CONTINUE to kick the loving heck out of you! GO RAMS! GO RAMS! GO RAMS! GO RAMS!

this will be my last post on this subject....I don't know the kid....only from what I was told....I DO KNOW that the coaches had NO idea that the church helped out in anyway....so I'll leave you with this....what ever school you support is great. I hope they have a great season next year and many more to come. Just please think about this....It's always easy to point fingers and say it's wrong or yell CHEATER when you have zero involvement. But what if it was your son?...grandson?...nephew?.....or any relation?....would you still actually be on a web site complaining that your team keeps getting beaten down by a christian school?...I wonder?...is it also possible that you are so insecure about yourselves that you feel like since it is a christian school then they should be bad at sports. Is that it?...I'm leaving now...with one last thing....I'm sorry. For your families. And as a 1986 Clinton Grad and former football player myself I never thought I would root for another team other than my Dragons but from now on I say GO RAMS! I hope they CONTINUE to kick the loving heck out of you! GO RAMS! GO RAMS! GO RAMS! GO RAMS!

I'd rather my kids play for schools who do things the right way, small public schools have homegrown kids who work their buts off to represent their small commmunities, their starting backfield are not a bunch of transfers every year.

As far as you're Rams go ,they have never beaten the school I root for,and I doubt they ever will. My hope is ,they never win another game as long as the choose to operate in the same fashion as they have in the past few years.

If the student needed a change of scenery and leaving Karns was necessary, fine. If a group got together to help pay his tuition, fine. But nowhere does it state a transfer student has to play football. I can't believe the coaches didn't check his tuition source given his truly tragic circumstances.

The thing some are forgetting also, unless there was recruiting, they could have been playing in Division II and not breaking any rule that I know of.

If the student needed a change of scenery and leaving Karns was necessary, fine. If a group got together to help pay his tuition, fine. But nowhere does it state a transfer student has to play football. I can't believe the coaches didn't check his tuition source given his truly tragic circumstances.

The thing some are forgetting also, unless there was recruiting, they could have been playing in Division II and not breaking any rule that I know of.

Thats the problem , they hide kids so they can stay out of AA they definately don't want any part of D2.

The bottom line is they knew,there for it is cheating if it were one of the small pubic schools it woudnt matter it is still cheating,tssaa rules state that it is up to the AD of the school to check and double check the kids eligibility especially in this kind of circumstance,the problem is this is six years in a roll you all have used an eneligible player in either basketball or football,you can try to discredit this info but it is true,your own pastors son was involved,if you want to be involved with a program that has to cheat to win then that is your perogative,i'll take the small school who takes the hard road anytime!The bad thing is is you say the coaches dont know,well i know the head coach who quit there a few years back(you all know who i'm talking about)and he has spoken liberally about the illegal things that go on at that school,he knew about this situation,so how does the next coach not know!if the kid was 5foot3 140 pounds i would bet he is still at karns!the drugs and trouble doesnt hold water,he's not been an ideal student at grace either.the ones who have really lost on this is the granparents who didnt think they were doing anything wrong!

first flatts i live in roane co went to school in roand co still help in roane co. i do go to church at grace so i know quite a bit about both. oldeagle i would love to fill you in, but you hate grace and everything about grace so no matter what i told you it would not matter. yeah i think its classless when you accuse a kid or a place without any proof. lastly grace does not claim that everyone in our church or school is a christian alot of them are lost and we want them there. the one thing we do say is that GODLY principles are taught in the church and in the school and the beauty of it is you get to choose. i love the lord with all my heart but i confess i mess up all the time. im sorry you feel the way you do about us. im done with this as far as defending our school or church goes. if you guys want to talk senseable about a issue i would love to public or privately leave me a number and i will call TO TALK NOT ARGUE.

first flatts i live in roane co went to school in roand co still help in roane co. i do go to church at grace so i know quite a bit about both. oldeagle i would love to fill you in, but you hate grace and everything about grace so no matter what i told you it would not matter. yeah i think its classless when you accuse a kid or a place without any proof. lastly grace does not claim that everyone in our church or school is a christian alot of them are lost and we want them there. the one thing we do say is that GODLY principles are taught in the church and in the school and the beauty of it is you get to choose. i love the lord with all my heart but i confess i mess up all the time. im sorry you feel the way you do about us. im done with this as far as defending our school or church goes. if you guys want to talk senseable about a issue i would love to public or privately leave me a number and i will call TO TALK NOT ARGUE.

Well how about you give us some proof everybody's talking the same crap. Yeah I AM a Christian too. I love the Lord too. Yes, we all mess up. you me even the freaking Pope. But that does not excuse the actions the Athletic Program.