2010 Football season-future stars(off-season thread)

FatSak

All Clinton needs is Camion Pattrick at tailback and 5 OL that can block.... We will be just fine but I am excited about that the freshman class coming up... Lets hope dotson and Pyke both come next year because they will both slide right in an play i think......

Im excited about the 2010 dragons, and Camion is going to blow up this year!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warren Countys has 3 really talented upcoming seniors

QB Michael Thrower is a great athlete, with a lot of speed. 5'8"/155

RB/DB Caleb Northcutt is a very shifty back with lots of moves. 5'8"/150

OL/DL Cody Robinson probabley one of the best in state, is a very quick, strong, and powerfull lineman. 6'4" 310

Gallatin Green wave have several returning players but a few that stand out

sophs Darian Banks and Tae Rice both could see time in skilled positions

juniors Trey Haynes 6'4 340 and maurice box, denzell armstrong. All have potential to shine

seniors Logan Slagle at fullback and linebacker, kids a beast. Woodard 6'6 reciever great hands

• 3 weeks later...

I saw Blackman play 4 times this year and they have at least 3 guys that are game changers:

Jess Patton, linebacker, big, fast, and furious. Will be a Division I linebacker. All district, All Area, and 2nd team all midstate as a junior. Only 4 or 5 juniors made the all midstate 1st and 2nd team.

Hunter Thompson, linebacker, big, fast and furious. The duo of Patton and Thompson at inside linebacker may be the best duo at this position in the state of TN.

Octavious Mathers, running back, just a sophomore last year, he's got it all, speed, cuts, size, heart!

I saw smyrna play 3 times last year and they have 2 studs.

deon meadows, big enough, very very fast and explosive, 1st team all district, all area and midstate. a linebacker who could play strong saftey at the next level. D I player for sure.

and the running back who will be a senior, can't remember his name now (old age) who already has an offer from north carolina.

I saw Blackman play 4 times this year and they have at least 3 guys that are game changers:

Jess Patton, linebacker, big, fast, and furious. Will be a Division I linebacker. All district, All Area, and 2nd team all midstate as a junior. Only 4 or 5 juniors made the all midstate 1st and 2nd team.

Hunter Thompson, linebacker, big, fast and furious. The duo of Patton and Thompson at inside linebacker may be the best duo at this position in the state of TN.

Octavious Mathers, running back, just a sophomore last year, he's got it all, speed, cuts, size, heart!

I saw smyrna play 3 times last year and they have 2 studs.

deon meadows, big enough, very very fast and explosive, 1st team all district, all area and midstate. a linebacker who could play strong saftey at the next level. D I player for sure.

and the running back who will be a senior, can't remember his name now (old age) who already has an offer from north carolina.

Jeremiah Bryson