Union City @ Trenton Peabody?

ucpurplestomp

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not very sure but I hear that Trenton shoots themselves out of the games.......any predictions on this one?

LOL, you've obviously heard wrong. Trenton Peabody is sitting at 7-1 on the season. They really haven't played too great of teams, however it has to be one of the best starts for Peabody in a long time. I guess their most impressive win thus far has been either the 4 point one over USJ or a 2 point buzzard beater over Gibson Co. I must say, over years past there seem to be an ego on the team with the players. They had to showboat and throw up a shot everytime they got the ball. This years Trenton team looks to be alot more balanced and doesn't seem to have the showboat type of players. I've seen Union City and Peabody both this year. Union City should win this game by about 10 points. I honestly think Union City a contender for the 14A title despite some saying they are down big time this year. Their starting 5 is very solid, their bench play is suspect.

I agree with GC Pioneer..Not sure about the quality of teams that Trenton has played overall..I've got a few Lake Co friends that think Union City is down but I agree..Their starting five really plays hard..are fast..shoot the ball well..Union City cant afford any injuries this year and have to stay out of foul trouble..I believe Union City will win by about 10 points also.!

Should be an interesting game....

Since UC joined the 1A ranks in 2005, they have yet to lose to anybody from District 14A other than Humboldt or Lake County....

Purple,

Thank you for letting us know that awesome fact and rubbing it in our faces once again. Ever wonder why nobody likes Union City? ..............................Trenton is fixing to snap that streak, Trenton by 5.

Boys basketball is down in 14A this year, no dominant team.

Purple,

Thank you for letting us know that awesome fact and rubbing it in our faces once again. Ever wonder why nobody likes Union City? ..............................Trenton is fixing to snap that streak, Trenton by 5.

I don't care Greenfieldfan... :wacko: ..Really, I don't....

It could happen...I figure this game is between the two teams fighting for 3rd and 4th in the district...

Curbside,

You might not want to be coming into these blogs and commenting. Coach Sisco might not like it too much. And, you might want to attend English class a little more.

Should have went to school at Lake Co and learned to spell..lol..I wonder if 32 and number 15 are their numbers..I think I'll watch to see if Union City has starters with those numbers.!

Should be an interesting game....

Since UC joined the 1A ranks in 2005, they have yet to lose to anybody from District 14A other than Humboldt or Lake County....

Purple,

What is it about you Yellow jackets getting all bent out of shape all the time? When your program is sucessful you have a right to be proud of it! NO sense in getting all torn up about it! :popcorneater: