McKenzie Rebels.....Outlook for 2010 Season?

rebelsnook

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK ya'll, don't be quiet but TRY to contain at least some of ya'lls banter!!!! BWAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!! If nothing else we've had some real fun with Rebel football for SEVERAL years now. I've lived for these days for a long time (and my grandkid from my daughter is playing at Gleason....GRRRRRR-------OK, I'm over that now!!) De-cleat 'em Mike!!!! 'Cept when ya'll play us!!! Good grief, the next 4-5 seasons are gonna be tough on this old Rebel!!!

All I got to say is that if my son's little boy plays in a few years he dang well better be at McKenzie and not Bruceton as he is now or at Camden or Lord help me in Huntingdon. It's a Rebel thang!

OK ya'll, don't be quiet but TRY to contain at least some of ya'lls banter!!!! BWAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!! If nothing else we've had some real fun with Rebel football for SEVERAL years now. I've lived for these days for a long time (and my grandkid from my daughter is playing at Gleason....GRRRRRR-------OK, I'm over that now!!) De-cleat 'em Mike!!!! 'Cept when ya'll play us!!! Good grief, the next 4-5 seasons are gonna be tough on this old Rebel!!!

All I got to say is that if my son's little boy plays in a few years he dang well better be at McKenzie and not Bruceton as he is now or at Camden or Lord help me in Huntingdon. It's a Rebel thang!

Huntingdon? Lord Please Duck? Say That's Not An Option! I'd.....Well ... I'd......Dang Duck...Do What Ya Can To Avoid A Huntinghoser In Your Family. I'd Rather Have A Sister In A ...Well....Uh...Dang Duck. :bored:

Well, all I know is that my son says Tyler will NEVER play for Huntingdon so......................

It's pretty obvous that I'm gonna have at least one grandson play for Gleason (like real soon). I sure hope I don't have to deal with another one playing for someone else we play!!!!

I need a third generation Rebel. I'm still upset that my son didn't make it to the dedication of the new stadium as a second generation!!!!

Well, all I know is that my son says Tyler will NEVER play for Huntingdon so......................

It's pretty obvous that I'm gonna have at least one grandson play for Gleason (like real soon). I sure hope I don't have to deal with another one playing for someone else we play!!!!

I need a third generation Rebel. I'm still upset that my son didn't make it to the dedication of the new stadium as a second generation!!!!

Well As Deep As Your Rebel Spirit Runs, I Know Having A Taterhead In The Mix Is Painful. :roflolk: But Thank Our Lucky Stars He's Not A Horsehead! :o

Well As Deep As Your Rebel Spirit Runs, I Know Having A Taterhead In The Mix Is Painful. :roflolk: But Thank Our Lucky Stars He's Not A Horsehead! :o

Butchie, that would surely be more than I could stand. Of course, he's only 6 so who knows if he will even play but, it's in the blood at least!! And he lives in Bruceton for now.......Grrrrr!!!! My 'lil Taterhead is a great kid but not sure he's anywhere aggressive (mean) enough to be a big threat to us Rebels........but, you know I'll be called on to work with him too so............... He will be a good sized kid and his Jr. High team was dominant in this area last fall. Who knows. They spanked McKenzie last fall and I was at the game. Daughter made me sit on the Gleason side (and wear a Bulldog T-shirt!!) A few of their fans knew the deal with me and that matchup and had quite the good time of it at my expense but, it's all good. I just told 'em to talk to me in four years and let's compare notes. That kind of quieted things down but, at the same time, a lot of those people picking on me I've known for years and are fine people so.........

Well, I just had my son on 7/4, and a great friend/teammate from high school just had his 2nd son 7/6.... so we are doing what we can to keep the Pirate arsenal full

Reckon we all do a bit of that BUT, I've passed my torch to my kids to keep up the tradition now. At this time they are within 20 miles but kids in different schools!! My Taterhead grandson is wearing my and my son's old #64 but, his is black or orange. Mine and my sons was red or white! Now I got one that just may be blue or white!!!!! These little towns are kinda cramped up over here in NW Tennessee. And we all have to play each other!!!

But the Rebels still have unfinished business at the top.

Edited by duckman38201