Cody Robinson - Warren County High School

fbc98

Thank you fbc98! It would be nice for players & parents to know this and this should be communicated with them if a player has potential.

When I evaluate my employees each year, I tell them how they are doing, what's expected, company goals and what they need to do to get to the next level or pay level. It is my job and I owe this to them! Having a student athelete who has potential and not sharing info with them is unacceptable.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen! You have it right Lost Old Dad, TN does not hold its coaches to a higher standard. In TN going 5-5 is acceptable (especially at WC). While other States prepare they’re teams to be nationally ranked, and players to compete at the next level. (now there are some exceptions Alcoa and Maryville etc)

:o

I owe you a big "Thank you" Lost Old Dad. My son will graduate in 2011 and we did not know that. He has a chance to play @ the next level probably a DII or III school and we haven't been informed of this. SAD!!

You are more than Welcome. If I can just help one kid a year on here I am a happy camper.

I will also admit to being a PITA at times. Sometimes it is on purpose as I see some kids and coaches need someone pointing out REALITY! A prime example of this is when I was down on Coach A last winter about 'passing'. Hopefully he has not forgotten it.

You are very welcome. I was thinking today how every one talks about how good of a player he is, but the best thing about this man is his heart and attitude(along with being a great player) I was at a pioneer practices in late August before the season last year and a youth team was also practicing. Anyways after they finished conditioning while all the other guys where leaving practice. Cody walked over to the little guys practice and made a point to speak to EVERY SINGLE player there. Talk about making a 7 year olds day. That to me shows character and that his heart is in the right place. I just wanted to share that story to some his doubters.

You are very welcome. I was thinking today how every one talks about how good of a player he is, but the best thing about this man is his heart and attitude(along with being a great player) I was at a pioneer practices in late August before the season last year and a youth team was also practicing. Anyways after they finished conditioning while all the other guys where leaving practice. Cody walked over to the little guys practice and made a point to speak to EVERY SINGLE player there. Talk about making a 7 year olds day. That to me shows character and that his heart is in the right place. I just wanted to share that story to some his doubters.

Great Post. :flower: