Baylor v.s. McCallie, This year should be good

bigblu1

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will this match be canceled if schools are let out early?

Baylor is dismissing classes at noon today

Just got an email stating that the Mccallie Activities Director is canceling the match - nothing official yet - this is purportedly from an EBE parent

BB Branton just posted that the match has been canceled for tonight and will be reset for either Saturday or Monday.

tnlongwhorn-----if it goes to Monday, that would give the red tribe some extra time to get the eligibility issues with Sidd Finch worked out so that maybe he could make an appearance in the match. What are your sources saying?

Does anybody think this delay will help/hurt either team? If it goes into next week, you might have weight issues, potential flu or other bugs to strike, or injuries-----though I am guessing that all wrestlers will under strict orders to stay inside and not go out in the snow and ice where they might fall on slippery roads or steps---------that could effect one team's lineup. Alternatively, if there are any wrestlers who were going to be wrestling injured or are recovering from injuries----Watson and, if BCB is to be believed, Shuford come to mind-----a postponement until might help..................gives them a few more days to get better.

Buckwheat, why do you make jest of my name? You are one of my all -time favorites! Dont let me down.

Sidd Finch is eligible and will be chomping at the bit until Monday. Although he is starting to whine about the weather and missing those Cali girls. He said something about "they get so tanned and french bikinis and palm trees in the sand. " Im not sure what he's talking about, he seems a little odd to me.

Yea it seems kind of odd to me to. Woudnt he be missing those PA girls if he was in fact from PA, and im about 110% sure that their are no beaches in PA. And why in the world would he whine about the weather down here when its 10x colder up their. Very strange indeed. Now lets try to see what lie you come up with to cover your tracks. I bet it will be a pretty intersting lie and i look forward to reading it, so lets hear it. :D

Buckwheat, why do you make jest of my name? You are one of my all -time favorites! Dont let me down.Sidd Finch is eligible and will be chomping at the bit until Monday. Although he is starting to whine about the weather and missing those Cali girls. He said something about "they get so tanned and french bikinis and palm trees in the sand. " Im not sure what he's talking about, he seems a little odd to me.

Whorn----just messing with you. No ill will intended. I have some OU buddies who absolutely hate Texas. They refer to them as the " Whorns" ( don't say the "n" and you will get their meaning). I appreciate your bringing Sidd Finch into this topic. It had gotten into the "personal attacks" ditch and you pulled it out.

Now I am really getting suspicious. Your quote sounds like something Bear Cat Brown would say. Are you sure that stud is not really a washed up 50 year old former EFT wrestler who has come back to try to do something that he always wanted to do-----put on those red leggings and wrestle for the red tribe?

Buck would that be April 1985 ? :D

Certainly could be. I'm surprised that there is another on this wrestling board who knows who Sidd Finch is.

He was a great pitcher; I'm sorry his march to the major leagues neve materialied

Nice catch, Chattcity. If tnlonghorn has his way, maybe he will turn out to be a great wrestler instead.

Buckwheat, why do you make jest of my name? You are one of my all -time favorites! Dont let me down.Sidd Finch is eligible and will be chomping at the bit until Monday. Although he is starting to whine about the weather and missing those Cali girls. He said something about "they get so tanned and french bikinis and palm trees in the sand. " Im not sure what he's talking about, he seems a little odd to me.

Whorn----just messing with you. No ill will intended. I have some OU buddies who absolutely hate Texas. They refer to them as the " Whorns" ( don't say the "n" and you will get their meaning). I appreciate your bringing Sidd Finch into this topic. It had gotten into the "personal attacks" ditch and you pulled it out.

Now I am really getting suspicious. Your quote sounds like something Bear Cat Brown would say. Are you sure that stud is not really a washed up 50 year old former EFT wrestler who has come back to try to do something that he always wanted to do-----put on those red leggings and wrestle for the red tribe?

That is a good possibilitylol . Maybe thats why there has been some problems getting him eligible. It was very astute of you to see the resemblance in that comment and something bearcub would say. I put that in there just for him.

Yea it seems kind of odd to me to. Woudnt he be missing those PA girls if he was in fact from PA, and im about 110% sure that their are no beaches in PA. And why in the world would he whine about the weather down here when its 10x colder up their. Very strange indeed. Now lets try to see what lie you come up with to cover your tracks. I bet it will be a pretty intersting lie and i look forward to reading it, so lets hear it. :D

Bou or boo or boo hoo, you are behind the times my friend. If you will keep up with current topics you will see that in a previous post I stated I had been given false information. The aforementioned beast of the east is in fact not from Pa he is from L.A. Thus his reference to cali girls and beaches. Liar is too strong of a word to use especially when you are behind the times lil booberry

Is it true Hayes is hurt?

Huh? Where did you get this from nooga? I sure hope it is false and just some chum you have thrown out on the water to get the blue sharks all in a feeding frenzy over the weekend? If so, you are a sick man.

tnlonghorn-------if this is true, then you better get Sidd Finch eligible and ready to go by Monday because the tribe will have major need of his services. That is a lock solid red tribe win that might get moved over to the blue side of the ledger.

Is it true Hayes is hurt?

Huh? Where did you get this from nooga? I sure hope it is false and just some chum you have thrown out on the water to get the blue sharks all in a feeding frenzy over the weekend? If so, you are a sick man.

tnlonghorn-------if this is true, then you better get Sidd Finch eligible and ready to go by Monday because the tribe will have major need of his services. That is a lock solid red tribe win that might get moved over to the blue side of the ledger.

Ill check with my sources on Hayes. This is the first I have heard of it. I hope Sidd Finch isnt hurting everyone in the room. That was major concern and why he mostly practices with a local college stud.