Karns offseason

thekid52

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stats- we didn't have all our players (starters) was the word , I am sure Cumberland ddn't either, KHS did not look to be very good at all, did not keep the scores but as far as play we looked to be struggling, I am sure the starters that were out would have made for a much more interesting game for both teams, looks to be another year of struggles if we can't play any better then we looked last night.

Just from reading the forum for an outside point of view. Until the negative posts and negative talk about the coach stop Karns will never win. You gotta get behind the coach's and show the kids support until this happen quit bitching on here because your going be a bad team

Jetpride, I believe the last time we played you guys we won like 42 to 6 or something so we can at least beat you, ya your right its not the coaches it us the players its al our fault, lets see we had a good coach here and they ran him off for a whole lot less then what this staff has done, but your right the playersneeed to step it up but you know we only follow our leadership get a clue!

Jetpride, I believe the last time we played you guys we won like 42 to 6 or something so we can at least beat you, ya your right its not the coaches it us the players its al our fault, lets see we had a good coach here and they ran him off for a whole lot less then what this staff has done, but your right the playersneeed to step it up but you know we only follow our leadership get a clue!

WOW are you serious, are you really bringing up a game from four years ago. you do know that cchs split the school that season, the team had only 30 varsity players with maybe 5 of those being regulars the season before, 3 coaches on the whole staff, and had not scored a point all season right? I would know i played in that game and was on that cchs team. Dude if you are gonna talk trash about a team at least make sure you are in the same decade or at least close. 2006 isnt either, also it isnt wise to talk smack about a team you just got pummeled by in a scrimage. Maybe you should to talk smack to sunbright......

WOW are you serious, are you really bringing up a game from four years ago. you do know that cchs split the school that season, the team had only 30 varsity players with maybe 5 of those being regulars the season before, 3 coaches on the whole staff, and had not scored a point all season right? I would know i played in that game and was on that cchs team. Dude if you are gonna talk trash about a team at least make sure you are in the same decade or at least close. 2006 isnt either, also it isnt wise to talk smack about a team you just got pummeled by in a scrimage. Maybe you should to talk smack to sunbright......

Ya I thnk its funny you bring up a game from 4 years ago when our school got spilt in half but you will not talk about us kicking your butt this spring

Ya I get your point, 4 year old game I really just said that to 1010 cause he was acting like its all the players fault that maybe we had great coaches or something, oh ya I knew it would take us bout 5 mins to blame not having our players I agree it goes both ways... I was at gattis and all the talk was how if we had our starters we would have done this and if we had of done this we would have killed the jets, real simple crap coaching third O in four seasons, oh ya did I say crap coaching one of my boys said he ways told two different things from two different coaches when ask why he missed a tackle, oh ya I forgot its our fault the players

Ya I get your point, 4 year old game I really just said that to 1010 cause he was acting like its all the players fault that maybe we had great coaches or something, oh ya I knew it would take us bout 5 mins to blame not having our players I agree it goes both ways... I was at gattis and all the talk was how if we had our starters we would have done this and if we had of done this we would have killed the jets, real simple crap coaching third O in four seasons, oh ya did I say crap coaching one of my boys said he ways told two different things from two different coaches when ask why he missed a tackle, oh ya I forgot its our fault the players

If your coach is your english teacher then I definately agree that he should be fired. WOW!

Great news, wish it would have happened for me while I was at KHS, Davis GONE!!! AD GONE!!! Davis was about as non sport supportive has they come for the sports programs, hopefully the new AD and principal will be way more supportive and realize a 6 an 24 record over 3 seasons is not good for our FB program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!