Karns offseason

thekid52

Bigtuna you are correct HC has all the same things and issues as we all do, A man has to deal with what ever type of grief they are given on a daily basis, yes many of us would not want to be in that spot light and open our lives to being watched by all fans and not fans of the actions we may take on a daily basis. I still think you miss the point, yes I am for sure not a fan of the HC, he as allowed alot of things go on that should never be an issue, I see you like to quote scripture, I think you would be suprised to learn that the HC has some coaches on his staff that will openlly tell you they don't believe in praying or the things that praying is related to, its great you feel so strong about the HC but, if the HC has done such a great job and treated the job for what it is he probably would not be on leave, just a point, so lets get the issues resolved and support the real people affected by all this the players...

I don't really understand where you all get your info and why you insist on posting false information. All the coaches support prayer and religion on the team. We pray before every game in the locker room. Most of the staff are members of a local church and attend weekly. There are 2 coaches that do not attend church due to family reasons but believe in God. Get your info straight before trying to ruin an image of a person you bunch of hypocritical, spineless, morons. If you have a problem with someone you don't hide behind your screens or go around that individual. You should grow a spine and confront that individual. I know for a fact that it hasn't happened. You all have such opinions and want to point out the coaches flaws. Before you call yourself a christian take a look at yourself..... You will answer to the one who truly matters someday.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really understand where you all get your info and why you insist on posting false information. All the coaches support prayer and religion on the team. We pray before every game in the locker room. Most of the staff are members of a local church and attend weekly. There are 2 coaches that do not attend church due to family reasons but believe in God. Get your info straight before trying to ruin an image of a person you bunch of hypocritical, spineless, morons. If you have a problem with someone you don't hide behind your screens or go around that individual. You should grow a spine and confront that individual. I know for a fact that it hasn't happened. You all have such opinions and want to point out the coaches flaws. Before you call yourself a christian take a look at yourself..... You will answer to the one who truly matters someday.

There is always two sides to a story you have yours and alot of us have ours, our kids played for these coaches and told of many stories that may have been streched for sure however the stories were the same many many times, I for one can only go by what the kids in the football program relay and thats the things that have been said, the word is that a couple of the coaches said they it would take them every bit of 30 seconds to resign if reeves was let go well he is gone have we seen the coaches resign, much the same has it was for the last three seasons lots of promises with out results....So you want to talkback bone get one and go..

There is always two sides to a story you have yours and alot of us have ours, our kids played for these coaches and told of many stories that may have been streched for sure however the stories were the same many many times, I for one can only go by what the kids in the football program relay and thats the things that have been said, the word is that a couple of the coaches said they it would take them every bit of 30 seconds to resign if reeves was let go well he is gone have we seen the coaches resign, much the same has it was for the last three seasons lots of promises with out results....So you want to talkback bone get one and go..

I am very curious; didn't really understand the last bit of this post. My dog in the fight has moved on but still have some kids that I really would like to see succeed and did I miss something? Maybe I can't read real well but is Reeves gone? the "well he is gone have we seen the coaches resign" has me wondering. and what does the very last sentence mean? and by the by who is the new AD?

I am very curious; didn't really understand the last bit of this post. My dog in the fight has moved on but still have some kids that I really would like to see succeed and did I miss something? Maybe I can't read real well but is Reeves gone? the "well he is gone have we seen the coaches resign" has me wondering. and what does the very last sentence mean? and by the by who is the new AD?

Yes Coach Reeves has been relieved of his duties. I don't know of any other coaches who have resigned. Asst coach Derek Witt has been named acting head coach. Apparently he will remain head coach until the end of the season at which time the situation will be reassessed. Mr. Cantrell is the new AD. Tracy Sands is the new Principal. "New" is the word at Karns High. Watch the 11PM news and/or read the paper in the morning. The one part of that other post was hard for me to understand too.

The post I rplied to said for me to gt a back bone, my reply is, from the way the post was written it seems that maybe one of the remaining coaches added the post, my reply was for them to get a back bone and resign as they said they would if reeves was let go from being the HC at KHS, and yes the coach did say it would take him every bit of 30 seconds to resign I was just saying please for once do what you say you are going to do

The only reasons the remaining coaches are still there is because of the jerk you fired loved the program and kids so much that he asked them to stay so that their season would not be a total wash. People think it was a good idea to fire the head coach and off coordinator 2 weeks before the season started. Very intelligent on the parents part. Coach Reeves was a good man and a great coach who should have received encouragement instead of heartache. And the parents should be happy that the remaining coaches stayed aboard instead of leaving. Believe me there is no one to fill their spots 2 weeks b4 the season starts....

The only reasons the remaining coaches are still there is because of the jerk you fired loved the program and kids so much that he asked them to stay so that their season would not be a total wash. People think it was a good idea to fire the head coach and off coordinator 2 weeks before the season started. Very intelligent on the parents part. Coach Reeves was a good man and a great coach who should have received encouragement instead of heartache. And the parents should be happy that the remaining coaches stayed aboard instead of leaving. Believe me there is no one to fill their spots 2 weeks b4 the season starts....

Yes your right, blame the parents for NOT following prcedure. I believe that the post just ask the coach that was threating to leave didn't follow through, he was the one that said he would go but, again empty promises. The past admin would wash things under rug and let things go, new admin got on the ball and figured out that they needed change, didn't take 3 years bout 2 weeks, maybe thats why the old admin (principal)got transfered out to a job he doesn't want..

You are so right filling out paperwork to take kids bowling in order to bring them together was a horrible crime and should lead to someone getting fired... FUNNY

Lets get to the real issue at hand and that the parents blamed Reeves for not disciplining the players. I for one say if the parents in the Karns Community would discipline their own children and teach them about morals, values, how to act in public, how it is wrong to curse, how to respect adults, how fighting isn't always the answer, how to be a good citizen and not thugs and criminals then the coaches would not have too and could spend that extra time actually coaching. Instead of spending hours of bashing good people on these stupid blogs how about spending time with your children and doing your job so others don't get blamed for your screw-ups... Just some free advice.

You are so right filling out paperwork to take kids bowling in order to bring them together was a horrible crime and should lead to someone getting fired... FUNNY

Lets get to the real issue at hand and that the parents blamed Reeves for not disciplining the players. I for one say if the parents in the Karns Community would discipline their own children and teach them about morals, values, how to act in public, how it is wrong to curse, how to respect adults, how fighting isn't always the answer, how to be a good citizen and not thugs and criminals then the coaches would not have too and could spend that extra time actually coaching. Instead of spending hours of bashing good people on these stupid blogs how about spending time with your children and doing your job so others don't get blamed for your screw-ups... Just some free advice.

Here the real issue, HC got fired for alot of reasons, the paper work one was just the best one to keep from having issues that can come back, lets see you have a coaching staff that promotes acting like a thug a staff that uses th F bomb as if it is part of the coaching greed, lie about every thing that comes from there mouth, allow kids that not only replies to a coach in that manner but even touches the coach in a hostile manner to come back and play after repeatly having those type issues, ya you are right great guy lost his chance to dvelop young men's minds and hold his coaching staff accountable for all these actions,I agree parents need to have a big hand in their kids lives but, you want to blame them for a guy that as shown repeatly he has NO business guiding kids, then start your campaign to get him another job coching and take your kids there.