Lawrence County at Shelbyville - Fight Breaks Out

tigertim2

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well BBALLROCKS, If you must know the student section is right next to Shelbyville locker room!!!! I thought you was there. He got us back to our section in the STANDS and saw what happened with our CHEERLEADER. Then he went over to the COACH as he was walking back in the locker room next to our student section in the STANDS. So that's how. Amazing. I figured a guy that would have saw everything there would've known what happened. lol JEEZ have you tricked us into believing you were there?

But how could your SRO get all your fans off the court when he was over against the wall trying to arrest KT for assault out of his jurisdiction????? Just a question...

He was getting all of the students off of the court and once he did he saw Coach Thomas push the cheerleader. Not a smart alec comment or anything. Just don't know another way to say it.

Did you notice you used the term "trying to get them off" ???

Dont think they ever got off the court and back to the bleachers....maybe in front of the locker room where the boys were headed.... so either way whatever happens will happen and anyone involved will be held responsible...so its been fun playing the devils advocat with you guys, but gotta get ready for the saints victory party tomorrow night..

And oh BTW the sawdust piece, just a little saying i picked up in a very important book......you might want to look it up sometime... it will give you peace about yourself...

One more thing your boys did play well and made the shots when they needed to..

They did make the shots to get the job done. What's done is done. It was unfortuante and 20/20 hindsight we shouldn't have stormed the court. And BTW Peyton Manning doesn't lose big time games. Go Cats Go Vols Go Colts. I feel sorry you will have to lick the wounds of an eagles district loss and a saints loss.

Did you notice you used the term "trying to get them off" ???

Dont think they ever got off the court and back to the bleachers....maybe in front of the locker room where the boys were headed.... so either way whatever happens will happen and anyone involved will be held responsible...so its been fun playing the devils advocat with you guys, but gotta get ready for the saints victory party tomorrow night..

And oh BTW the sawdust piece, just a little saying i picked up in a very important book......you might want to look it up sometime... it will give you peace about yourself...

One more thing your boys did play well and made the shots when they needed to..

Bball rocks, he did succeed in getting them off of the court. Because they were in the stands when E-man charged into them. I really don't understand why you cant just admit the coach pushed the cheerleader and Emmanuel came into the stands and threw the first punch since there were 2 or 3 or maybe even 4 Shelbyville fans say that that exact stuff happened the exact same way. You should look it up sometime... it will give you more insight about what happened. Because when a Shelbyville person or persons admits that their players, coaches, team was wrong then their ACTUALLY TRULY WRONG since S'ville people never admit their wrong.

Okay. I was there from 5:00 P.M. until 10:30 P.M. that night. For starters, the refs did let things get out of hand. They dictate the outcome and the actions of the fans. BUT there was no reason for LC fans to rush the floor, no they did not just stand in the little corner that you like to think they did. They ran alllllll the way over to the bench of the visitor side. Have respect, you just don't do that. Period! Now if this was a neutral site and this game meant something in the district standings, i would understand. But it didn't. As for Coach Thomas of SCHS not shaking the players hands, that's normal. Coaches shake hands. I sat there and watched with my two eyes see him shake the other coaches hand. LCHS Student section shouldn't have been standing in the way of the SCHS Eagles entrance to THEIR locker room. Have some respect to let the HOME team get into THEIR locker room. Also, I know Coach Thomas on a personal level, this man would NEVER touch or "PUSH" (as you like to say he did) a young woman in the way you are saying he did. Once again, if they(LCHS STUDENTS&CHEERLEADERS) were not in the way of SCHS locker room, this would have never occurred. Also, LCHS Students need to have more class. Don't call someone an inappropriate word just because you do not like him because the kids got talent. & THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED! A young man from the LCHS student section called Andrews something that should not have been said and Andrews turned and the guy was walking towards him and E then walked towards him and they went at it. No E did NOT get knocked out, you'd have to have a lot more people on your side to take him down. The SCHS admin. always makes sure that their student section NEVER rushes the floor or post inappropriate sayings on their white board. Truth is our Assistant Principle sits RIGHT be the student section. The last saying that LCHS posted on their board was "PLUCK THE EAGLES", now you tell me this, is this really necessary? I think not! I give props to the SCHS student section for not joining the childish fight. The LCHS student section can get VERY RUDE and be VERY out of line! I know this from first hand, maybe you guys should tell your cheerleaders that getting as close to the opposing teams player throwing the ball in and yelling in their ear isn't the most sportsman like thing! I promise you this is true, b/c i did once tell the ref about it one game and he turned around and the young lady was right in my ear! For you to say that our #50 is the most unsportsmanlike player and a dirty player, you are wrong. BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE A #50. shows how much you know! All i know is there better be a whole lot of state troopers at the girls & boys game when the Eaglettes and Eagles get around the Lady WildCats and WildCats again. These two student sections will never let this one go!

I personally think all of this could have been avoided if the floor hadn't been rushed. I know the students were very happy and I don't blame them they are kids. There was mass confusion and it all happened so quickly I don't know how anyone saw anything. It was just an ugly mess. I am not blaming LCHS, but I do think it contributed to the situation. There were so many people in front of the locker room there was NO WAY the guys could even get through. I know their emotions were very high afterwards and they didn't handle the situation right either. One thing that I do know is all of this he said she said arguing is only making a terrible situation much worse. And as far as Shelbyville fans not saying anything...why would we??? I mean we don't want to come across as whinning cry babies right??? As my grandmother used to say the more you stir _____ the more it stinks. And Kiffin I just got two words for you ROLL TIDE!!!

Okay. I was there from 5:00 P.M. until 10:30 P.M. that night. For starters, the refs did let things get out of hand. They dictate the outcome and the actions of the fans. BUT there was no reason for LC fans to rush the floor, no they did not just stand in the little corner that you like to think they did. They ran alllllll the way over to the bench of the visitor side. Have respect, you just don't do that. Period! Now if this was a neutral site and this game meant something in the district standings, i would understand. But it didn't. As for Coach Thomas of SCHS not shaking the players hands, that's normal. Coaches shake hands. I sat there and watched with my two eyes see him shake the other coaches hand. LCHS Student section shouldn't have been standing in the way of the SCHS Eagles entrance to THEIR locker room. Have some respect to let the HOME team get into THEIR locker room. Also, I know Coach Thomas on a personal level, this man would NEVER touch or "PUSH" (as you like to say he did) a young woman in the way you are saying he did. Once again, if they(LCHS STUDENTS&CHEERLEADERS) were not in the way of SCHS locker room, this would have never occurred. Also, LCHS Students need to have more class. Don't call someone an inappropriate word just because you do not like him because the kids got talent. & THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED! A young man from the LCHS student section called Andrews something that should not have been said and Andrews turned and the guy was walking towards him and E then walked towards him and they went at it. No E did NOT get knocked out, you'd have to have a lot more people on your side to take him down. The SCHS admin. always makes sure that their student section NEVER rushes the floor or post inappropriate sayings on their white board. Truth is our Assistant Principle sits RIGHT be the student section. The last saying that LCHS posted on their board was "PLUCK THE EAGLES", now you tell me this, is this really necessary? I think not! I give props to the SCHS student section for not joining the childish fight. The LCHS student section can get VERY RUDE and be VERY out of line! I know this from first hand, maybe you guys should tell your cheerleaders that getting as close to the opposing teams player throwing the ball in and yelling in their ear isn't the most sportsman like thing! I promise you this is true, b/c i did once tell the ref about it one game and he turned around and the young lady was right in my ear! For you to say that our #50 is the most unsportsmanlike player and a dirty player, you are wrong. BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE A #50. shows how much you know! All i know is there better be a whole lot of state troopers at the girls & boys game when the Eaglettes and Eagles get around the Lady WildCats and WildCats again. These two student sections will never let this one go!

Well there IS a #50 on Shelbyville that is about 6'6 or 6'7 named Seth Jarrel. So you just made yourself look real smart.

Maybe writing "Pluck the Eagles" was unneccessary. But Shelbyville's student section was writing and calling #10 "Roids" and they drew a picture of a DUCK and put #14's number on it saying he has a big nose. Are you saying that is necessary, because those 2 incidents happened before the "Pluck the Eagles" one.

LCHS fans may have been somewhat in the way of the lockerroom, but even if they were, it doesn't give Coach Thomas a right to push the little cheerleader out of his way (accidental or not)(which i believe he did not do it on purpose. i believe he was just frustrated and she just happened to be there in his way). And it doesn't give Emmanuel Andrews the right to sucker punch a fan by getting called a silly name. I mean really, if he cant take the heat then stay off the court. It's that simple.

I do agree with ya'll that it was wrong for the LCHS students to storm the court. I agree with that. That shouldn't have happened. But everytime I have watched the handshake through the line, I have always seen the head coach shake the PLAYERS hands, not just the coaches. Yes, Coach Thomas did shake Coach Clark's hand. I watched that. But he took no time whatsoever to consider shaking the players hands. That is very unsportsmanlike. EVEN YOUR OWN SHELBYVILLE FANS ARE SAYING COACH THOMAS AND EMMANUEL ANDREWS DID WRONG!! So why can't you just face the facts that they were wrong in what they did. Because obviously everybody from LCHS is saying that they did do wrong by storming the court. So why can't ya'll just do the same and face the facts? Please. I'm not being a smart alec. I'm just stating the truth.