Lawrence County at Shelbyville - Fight Breaks Out

tigertim2

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok sorry about me arguing about all this... my appoligies....

I just wanted to state on here what i know, and then someone calls me ignorant for what i saw...

I hate that a cheerleader got knocked down pushed down or whatever....and believe me KT has 2 girls of his own and would never do that on purpose....

and yea i was at the game... The first T came whe KT said "blow the whistle" then isiah got the next T then Kt got another one as soon as the game was over.. i saw the fans rush the floor and knew nothing good could happen from this. so i actually made my way over to that area and saw most everything....The thing that upset me the most was how most of the younger kids were there to see how not to handle themselves...

What i dont like is that you guys did nothing wrong and SCHS is the only one a fault....at least that is what everyone from LCHS is saying on here...

bball dude you just need to accept defeat we beat your girl, boys, nevermind we didnt even play s'vills boys we played there want to be superstar and it takes more than one to beat a team like LCHS. So just just quit wineing but i guesse you are used to it thats all you shelbyville people do.

BBALLROCKS, You notice your the only one arguing in the case of Shelbyville??? Well if you didn't notice you are the only one. That my friend is because your the only one with your eyes filled with sawdust or whatever you said earlier that didn't make sense. So quit while you still have your dignity and admit that Shelbyville's players did wrong.

I just wanted to state on here what i know, and then someone calls me ignorant for what i saw...

I hate that a cheerleader got knocked down pushed down or whatever....and believe me KT has 2 girls of his own and would never do that on purpose....

and yea i was at the game... The first T came whe KT said "blow the whistle" then isiah got the next T then Kt got another one as soon as the game was over.. i saw the fans rush the floor and knew nothing good could happen from this. so i actually made my way over to that area and saw most everything....The thing that upset me the most was how most of the younger kids were there to see how not to handle themselves...

What i dont like is that you guys did nothing wrong and SCHS is the only one a fault....at least that is what everyone from LCHS is saying on here...

The student section did rush the court. I was out there. SRO made us get off, so we went back to where we had been THE WHOLE GAME. As the SCHS players were walking in we were all calling EA "Jimmy" because of his stricking resemblance to the character off of the movie. I dont view this as a big deal seeing as it isnt racist or anything of that sort. The student section has a right to yell at the players as long as they dont get out of line. Emmanuel didnt have a right to come into our crowd and sucker punch an innocent fan. He got what he deserved though, seeing as he was "knocked out", which is true. Seeing as there doesnt seem to be any wrong doing by LCHS, why would we take the blame??

Bballrocks, apparently your eyes are filled with sawdust because i specifically said 10 minutes ago that it was wrong for the LC fans to storm the court, but our SRO did make them get off. How hard is that to understand?