Lawrence County at Shelbyville - Fight Breaks Out

tigertim2

Boys and Girls Shelbyville knows they are in the wrong and they want this to just go away...they don't want ANDREWS to be suspended the rest of the year for his behavior. If you know anyone at TSSAA we need to push this issue....Coach Thomas created this enviroment and he should be ashamed...I watched his behavior the whole game very distasteful...and then some of the kids began mocking his behavior...How 'bout lead by example Coach.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The school gym video camera was running we shall see who was in the right and what really happened.

Evidently there were no problems with SCHS boys because they ALL are playing tonight at Wilson Central as we speak.

Thank Goodness....we need to see that! But I'm sure that when somone's attorney request it it will Conveniently disappear....but I sure hope it's available.

Boys and Girls Shelbyville knows they are in the wrong and they want this to just go away...they don't want ANDREWS to be suspended the rest of the year for his behavior. If you know anyone at TSSAA we need to push this issue....Coach Thomas created this enviroment and he should be ashamed...I watched his behavior the whole game very distasteful...and then some of the kids began mocking his behavior...How 'bout lead by example Coach.

How is Coach Thomas responsible for creating "this environment"? I suppose there has never been a LCHS coach question calls of the officials. The ones responsible for creating "this environment" would be the officials for such a horribly called game. The foul ratio is a joke in itself. Lead by example I hope like heck he is coaching when my boys grow up and he can have a part in their lives.

The school gym video camera was running we shall see who was in the right and what really happened.

Evidently there were no problems with SCHS boys because they ALL are playing tonight at Wilson Central as we speak.

I just heard the same thing about the film. As far as the problems, I have heard that what they saw was not going to be good for SCHS players and coach! The truth may hurt, we will find out Tuesday!

I wasn't at the game but have been at LCHS vs. SCHS games in the past. I had a nephew play for LCHS a few years back and he was the target of many very rude comments by the fans of SCHS. Where was the classy adminstration from SCHS then? He was one time connected with the Special Olympics during a game at SCHS which hit close to home since he is the brother to a Special Olympian. However, the classy fans, classy administrators, etc... of SCHS want to criticize LCHS???? As for Mr. McDonalds, God forbid he play for a big time college program that is upset on the road and the fans storm the court. I understand he is a kid but as adults stop defending the actions of him or the coach. The coach pushed the girl down (no I wasn't there but have heard from the cheerleader and her attorney father) and even if it was accidental he should have been man enough to apologize to her. He didn't so in no way is he a classy guy.

I wasn't at the game but have been at LCHS vs. SCHS games in the past. I had a nephew play for LCHS a few years back and he was the target of many very rude comments by the fans of SCHS. Where was the classy adminstration from SCHS then? He was one time connected with the Special Olympics during a game at SCHS which hit close to home since he is the brother to a Special Olympian. However, the classy fans, classy administrators, etc... of SCHS want to criticize LCHS???? As for Mr. McDonalds, God forbid he play for a big time college program that is upset on the road and the fans storm the court. I understand he is a kid but as adults stop defending the actions of him or the coach. The coach pushed the girl down (no I wasn't there but have heard from the cheerleader and her attorney father) and even if it was accidental he should have been man enough to apologize to her. He didn't so in no way is he a classy guy.

I remember. Brad Daniel was the player i believe. That is really sad. And very pathetic on the part of Shelbyville.

What are the rules regarding a coach getting a T in the game and then one after? I would think he would have to sit out the next game?? Apparently not since he is coaching tonight!

I was not at the game since I have no ties to either school. Reading this thread it is apparent that Andrews did hit a a LCHS student. Why then would the Shelbyville administration allow him to play tonight? He got in a fight on school property! What would be the punishment if it happened during the school day? I would think that since this is a school function that the punishment should be the same....as it should for all students throwing punches that attend either school.

What are the rules regarding a coach getting a T in the game and then one after? I would think he would have to sit out the next game?? Apparently not since he is coaching tonight!

I was not at the game since I have no ties to either school. Reading this thread it is apparent that Andrews did hit a a LCHS student. Why then would the Shelbyville administration allow him to play tonight? He got in a fight on school property! What would be the punishment if it happened during the school day? I would think that since this is a school function that the punishment should be the same....as it should for all students throwing punches that attend either school.

The reason he's getting to play is because their administraion does anything to win. It is apparently alright to hit an opposing teams student section member according to the principal since he called LC fans "WHITE TRASH"!