Lawrence County at Shelbyville - Fight Breaks Out

tigertim2

Yes truthseeker, I was there. I was standing within 5 feet of Andrews before he charged straight into our student section. Once again truthseeker, NO BOTTLE WAS THROWN. Quit tryin to look for excuses, and don't believe everone you talk to, cause I know you didn't see a bottle being thrown

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes truthseeker, I was there. I was standing within 5 feet of Andrews before he charged straight into our student section. Once again truthseeker, NO BOTTLE WAS THROWN. Quit tryin to look for excuses, and don't believe everone you talk to, cause I know you didn't see a bottle being thrown

Just wait and see what the film shows :thumb:

Trust me, I'm very anxious for all of yall to watch that film. I have a strange feeling that you all are going to be very disapointed.

He said, she said, Blah Blah Blah.....

Are either administrations going to do anything about it?!?!? It sounds like one thing is for sure....Andrews did throw a punch regardless of who started it...he was playing tonight, along with all of the other players and coach.

Trust me, I'm very anxious for all of yall to watch that film. I have a strange feeling that you all are going to be very disapointed.

What makes you think we haven't seen it? Oh BTW disappointed has 2 p's and naw we weren't disappointed at all.

And for you "Clay" where was Coach Thomas during today's game for the life of me I didn't see him. Although SCHS boys played a heck of a game against Wilson Central in case your interested they won 58-47. Guess maybe Wilson Central should contact your refs and see if they can use them also. They could have used some of those fake foul calls

He said, she said, Blah Blah Blah.....

Are either administrations going to do anything about it?!?!? It sounds like one thing is for sure....Andrews did throw a punch regardless of who started it...he was playing tonight, along with all of the other players and coach.

I am sure the administration has to have time to get all the facts before any punishment will be handed down or there will be another law suit. But on an unrelated matter GCHS won tonight and talk about school spirit they didnt even bother to send the cheerleaders good thing the parents showed. I think there was some birthday party or something tonight.

And for you "Clay" where was Coach Thomas during today's game for the life of me I didn't see him. Although SCHS boys played a heck of a game against Wilson Central in case your interested they won 58-47. Guess maybe Wilson Central should contact your refs and see if they can use them also. They could have used some of those fake foul calls

I am not a part of SCHS or LCHS.....I think the whole thing is an unfortunate situation. I am not siding with either. I just think it is interesting that SCHS would let a player play tonight, who without question hit somebody on school grounds at a school function. As I think it would be wrong for LCHS not punish any of their players or students.

As for waiting....if a kid got in a fight in class would they allow him to stay in class until they decided what to do with him a day or even a week later? What facts do they have to review....it sounds like both sides agree he hit someone...who cares who started it. The kid that hit Andrews back should be punished also. Immediately...they were in a fight on school property. Don't put the stud athlete on a different playing field. Stand up administration and do what is right.

Where you there? I was! I don't need to seek the truth on that.. but cameras don't lie 8-)

Ok truthseeker lol. I jest at your name. It is the ultimate play on words. I was within the student section and got punched. Standing in front of Emmanuel when he charged the student section. For some reason I did not see this imaginary bottle. Was it a special Shelbyville invisible bottle?

Now we did not stay and watch the boys game at Wilson Central but I did not see Coach Thomas there. The times I've been around him this does not sound like he would just push a young lady down. He has two childern himself. Did see some of the boys but not sure if they played. Maybe somebody that did see who coach would answer these statements. Things will be settled soon by other not on this board. Its sad to see how this has gotten on here. Its like someone already said right now its He said She said. Until everyone is under oath everyone can say what they want without anything happen to them. It sounds like it may be headed to court of law the way people are talking. TSSAA is only going to be a small part of this problem. Maybe cooler heads will step in soon. .

But I'm sure both sides are in trouble about this issue. I have hardly ever seen just one side get in trouble for something like this. Both take hits big or small. They will make example of both schools if we do not watch out no matter who you thinks is right or wrong