Hampton 2010

pujo

A little football talk is a welcome sight this time of year. Those basketball boards are kinda boring.

You say Hampton graduated a lot of lineman. That shouldn't be a problem for yall. Hampton somehow always finds some bigguns to get out there , and Mike does a good job coachin em up once they're there. We graduated a Qb a Lb and a Kicker , thats about it, we were very young last year! Hopefully we can be a little more competitive next year , spring will be interesting for us no doubt.

Old23Eagle, I think this region is up for grabs this season and you could very well be the cream of the crop. You probably have more kids back than any team in the region.Not to mention, Herzog is always a threat to be in the endzone on any play. He'll be a handful this year. Good luck.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with pujo. the region will be up for grabs this year. the herzog kid was a senior wasnt he?

Nope! Herzog has 1 more year. Cosby only had 6 seniors last year with inly 4 giving serious playing time. We should have a little more experience this season. no one outside Cosby believed me but we started more freshmen last year than seniors.

i agree with pujo. the region will be up for grabs this year. the herzog kid was a senior wasnt he?

Nope! Herzog has 1 more year. Cosby only had 6 seniors last year with inly 4 giving serious playing time. We should have a little more experience this season. no one outside Cosby believed me but we started more freshmen last year than seniors.

good luck

Hampton should be fine. They are always in the mix. Good luck mr pujo :wacko:

Thanks Reaction ,and good luck to you guys as well. I think you guys lost quite a bit ,but as always ,you will be a very solid contender.That SM bunch is the one Ihave my eyes on this year.

We did lose a lot. I think we will be fine this year. As long as the kids continue to work hard in the off season. We have a pretty good schedule to work with so hopefully come play off time we will be playing our best football. :hungry:

Pujo..how will Cloudland be in 2010?

Wingman, I thought they should have had alot better record last season. It hink this years team will be as good ,they lost several players , but they should be able to fill most the spots. I've heard they may be some good kids who didn't play last year. At this point, I wouldn't make any team a favorite, I think its up for grabs.

Pujo..how will Cloudland be in 2010?

Wingman, I thought they should have had alot better record last season. It hink this years team will be as good ,they lost several players , but they should be able to fill most the spots. I've heard they may be some good kids who didn't play last year. At this point, I wouldn't make any team a favorite, I think its up for grabs.

Thank you sir. I also thought they should have done better. I kept thinking they would start playing better. Hopefully, they will have a good year in 2010.

Cosby is definitely the team to beat in 2010

well if i had to pick a team to beat... i would be with you too!

I think I'd still take Hampton, they lost alot in the line but they have nearly the whole defense back, the kids have really bought into the off season condictioning and are getting alot stronger.