LAWRENCE COUNTY BEATS COLUMBIA!!!!

wildcatfan64

Thanks for the kind words Binns. It's refreshing to see that someone with no ties to either school can see the importance of KEEPING STUDENTS IN THE STANDS.

..and PLAYERS OUT OF THE STANDS.

...and COACHES AWAY FROM CHEERLEADERS.

Sorry you brought that up but since you did,

How is that "Assault" charge progressing? I myself know how it is going, do you?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the kind words Binns. It's refreshing to see that someone with no ties to either school can see the importance of KEEPING STUDENTS IN THE STANDS.

..and PLAYERS OUT OF THE STANDS.

...and COACHES AWAY FROM CHEERLEADERS.

Sorry you brought that up but since you did,

How is that "Assault" charge progressing? I myself know how it is going, do you?

They do not think it was malicious so prefer not to press charges. Coach Thomas attempted to apologize but they were already outside and did not want to go back in the gym so they told the principal they accepted the apology and left.

Lets talk about the LCHS win over Columbia now.

BBALLROCKS, Sir you are studdering an awful lot. You have mentioned that many times. Number 1. you need to get that studdering checked out. Number 2. We could care less how people in Shelbyville feel. Number 3. Congratulations to Lawrence Co. and Tullahoma and Columbia and Franklin Co. and Lincoln Co. for great seasons.

dooleydaffy--good post...except the stuttering part i resent that lol

All this makes me wonder how much lc has left in the tank. Got to go to GC friday for out of district matchup, so does columbia on thursday. I feel GC will win both games. They have turned things around since the removal of a tumor they had growing on the team. Should be alot closer games than earlier this year.

I really doubt that. My predictions: LC and CC will beat GC by at least 10 points a piece.

All this makes me wonder how much lc has left in the tank. Got to go to GC friday for out of district matchup, so does columbia on thursday. I feel GC will win both games. They have turned things around since the removal of a tumor they had growing on the team. Should be alot closer games than earlier this year.

I really doubt that. My predictions: LC and CC will beat GC by at least 10 points a piece.

You only beat us by 3 at your place earlier, yeah I know that was before you guys became these giant killers and all that but I just dont see it happening. So far as cc dont see that either. Like the other guy said we got rid of one of our problems, this is a different TEAM now.

You only beat us by 3 at your place earlier, yeah I know that was before you guys became these giant killers and all that but I just dont see it happening. So far as cc dont see that either. Like the other guy said we got rid of one of our problems, this is a different TEAM now.

I can honestly say Im glad to hear that. I look forward to a great ballgame. May the best team win.

BBALLROCKS, Sir you are studdering an awful lot. You have mentioned that many times. Number 1. you need to get that studdering checked out. Number 2. We could care less how people in Shelbyville feel. Number 3. Congratulations to Lawrence Co. and Tullahoma and Columbia and Franklin Co. and Lincoln Co. for great seasons.

Some of the people are glad to hear that the parents of the young lady are convinced that the situation with the coach was not malicious. This meaning that there was no Intent.

It is also good to hear that the coach offered an apology even though it is apparent that there is enough blame to be shared by both schools.

Question is that if the parents can see that there was no intent can the people who accused the coach of assault and stated that he shoved a student to the floor be adult enough to offer that same apology to him?

Some of the people are glad to hear that the parents of the young lady are convinced that the situation with the coach was not malicious. This meaning that there was no Intent.

It is also good to hear that the coach offered an apology even though it is apparent that there is enough blame to be shared by both schools.

Question is that if the parents can see that there was no intent can the people who accused the coach of assault and stated that he shoved a student to the floor be adult enough to offer that same apology to him?

Wrong thread!!!!!!! Move on.