Emmanuel Andrews

Wildcats5454

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EA was past the first 2 rows of bleachers headed down the hall when he stopped walking. yea they had a hard time with the crowd cause we were on the floor, eveyone was moving down to see our SRO and try to leave, not surround the SCHS players. but then EA turned around and came through our crowd. yes im sure he was being taunted, but i was in the student section, there were no obscenities, only 'Jimmie'. there was no drink thrown and he threw the first punch which was a cheap shot, then he kept coming and someone punched him, and after that for some reason he didnt fight anymore lol

See this is exactly what im talking about people like you getting on here and making stuff up.... I know exactly what happened and how it started...

EA was past the first 2 rows of bleachers headed down the hall when he stopped walking. yea they had a hard time with the crowd cause we were on the floor, eveyone was moving down to see our SRO and try to leave, not surround the SCHS players. but then EA turned around and came through our crowd. yes im sure he was being taunted, but i was in the student section, there were no obscenities, only 'Jimmie'. there was no drink thrown and he threw the first punch which was a cheap shot, then he kept coming and someone punched him, and after that for some reason he didnt fight anymore lol

See this is exactly what im talking about people like you getting on here and making stuff up.... I know exactly what happened and how it started...

Call the TSSAA and tell them. You will never know until you try. As much as you seem to care about Andrews it would be the least you could do!!

Will not do any good.... already have and looks like LCHS beat everyone by calling and fabricating their story....shame on you shame on you......

Sounds like its everyone that was actually there telling one thing and then YOU!!

if you mean all students of LCHS is everyone...your story. lies all lies

This story is pretty much the same as everyone that I have heard. Could the reason he stopped fighting was because he did actually get knocked out??

YOu know I don't have a dog in this hunt...should probably stay out of this because I am sure to get hit from both sides. I do not go or have a kid to attend either school. Do not live in either district. You all have gone on and on not only in this thread but another....well over 40/50 pages.

Do you all realize you are both at fault???...let it go.

Shelbyville coach acted a fool to even get T'd up after the game. Ran over a cheerleader(I'm sure by accident) LCHS fans got on the court...as many students from many schools have in the past and will in the future. EA got in a fight(who cares who started it or why it happened...he got in a fight) A fight on school grounds should be like a fight during school....lucky he didn't get suspended from school. TSSAA ruled on the punishment...not LCHS.

I had a coach once tell me....Don't complain to me after the game about officiating or losing the game. Shouldn't have been that close to let the referees decide it. Don't complain about being punished over something...should keep away from trouble so as not to be accused.

Both schools, students, coaches, etc were the cause. Quit rambling about the same old thing from page one of the first thread. It will not change anything Suck it up and move on!!

Call the TSSAA and tell them. You will never know until you try. As much as you seem to care about Andrews it would be the least you could do!!

It just infurates me on how this all started and the one who gets caught is always the one who hits second....LCHS class act let me tell you....NOT..

This story is pretty much the same as everyone that I have heard. Could the reason he stopped fighting was because he did actually get knocked out??

100% false

Will not do any good.... already have and looks like LCHS beat everyone by calling and fabricating their story....shame on you shame on you......

HAHA lol new name for crunchtime guys Jeffie haha - go for gold lol

What???

We called EA "Jimmie" when SCHS played here at LCHS because well we found a resemblance between EA and a movie character. Whose name was Jimmie. and Jeffie was another character.