Emmanuel Andrews

Wildcats5454

Randy I honestly don't understand what the football coach from LCHS has to do with this but he was sitting on the visitors side upper level. I saw him head down toward the lower level before the game was over but am not 100% sure after that. Is there something I am missing? The next time I saw him he was in front of the student section helping. Do you know something you would like to share that would change the fact that 3 players were suspended for fighting in the LCHS student section??

Trust me, it matters (I know you will not trust me though). Anyway, it could have made a big difference.

I honestly don't have a clue where you are going with this Randy. I tell you what, lets give it a break and sometime later get back on here and discuss this. At this point I am not sure what the big difference could be. Keep your thoughts and till later!

Think about it, ask around, you might figure it out.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emmanuel wasn't up for Mr. Basketball? ..leading scorer..all-american...over 2000 points.. not at all huh?

it DOES matter to Emmanuel, this is his senior year and he won't be playing with the rest of his team for the remainder of the season.. and that doesn't effect him? ..get serious.

no genius, our guy wouldnt let him through the student section. he stepped in the way and EA hit him when he got to him. as he continued to move through our section along the ground and away from his locker room, he got hit. i honestly thought he got knocked out, but i guess he didnt. but i do know it took one punch and he didnt hit anybody else.

How? The floor is considered bleachers. They are called FLOOR SEATS. Amazing isn't it. So tell me this 180 degree turn please.

What? they are bleachers. The floor is where they play the game of basketball. As for the 180s, KT shoved down a cheerleader, KT didn't shove down a cheerleader his assistant did, the assistant assaulted a cheerleader, the assistant didn't assault a cheerleader, KT pushed a cheerleader again. EA was knocked out, then he wan't, now he was again. LCHS kids were in the stands, then on the floor, in the stands again, now on the floor again. It's just funny really.

You 100% sure it wasn't an LCHS pullover? Did you happen to see the football coach during the incident? Just curious?

What about the football coach? He was with the kid that the SCHS players beat the crap out of!!

No, during at at the end of the game, not after the fact.....

Sorry Randy.........You lost me there. Could you explain where you are going with this??

I would just like to know where he was during the game, during the last minutes of the game and immediately after the game, not after the incident....just curious.

RandyMc,

The SRO was sitting in front of me and two of the Eaglettes' fathers. At the end of the game, he jumped up and ran onto the court telling the 9 LCHS students (who were congratulating the Wildcats) to get back to the bleachers, until he was distracted by a SCHS coach and an LCHS cheerleader. Where were you?

Crunch, dont say its false bc your mad. EA cheap shotted one guy bc he wouldnt let him through. then i saw with both of my eyes (which have 20/20 vision), because i was less than 3 feet away, saw him get punched. then he didnt fight anymore. period. get over it.

See exactly what i need to hear, so your saying E hit a guy cause he would not let him through to his locker room???? But earlier yall were saying he took a cheap shot at a kid in the second row... my how this story starts to unravel please tell me more...

Keeping our fans off the court so nothing happened at the end of our game in a visiting team's gym :thumb:

no genius, our guy wouldnt let him through the student section. he stepped in the way and EA hit him when he got to him. as he continued to move through our section along the ground and away from his locker room, he got hit. i honestly thought he got knocked out, but i guess he didnt. but i do know it took one punch and he didnt hit anybody else.

yeah he didn't get knocked out, but that shows a little bit about him he knows when to stop. none of y'all know him and he was described in previous posts that he was 'from the hood' and all this kind of stuff.. Emmanuel is a great person and no one from Lawrence County personally knows him but i love the way everyone seems to now. Like someone said before they have their side and we have ours and we both think our sides are right.. now it's up to some evidence instead of he said/he did stuff.

You 100% sure it wasn't an LCHS pullover? Did you happen to see the football coach during the incident? Just curious?

What about the football coach? He was with the kid that the SCHS players beat the crap out of!!

No, during at at the end of the game, not after the fact.....

Sorry Randy.........You lost me there. Could you explain where you are going with this??

I would just like to know where he was during the game, during the last minutes of the game and immediately after the game, not after the incident....just curious.

RandyMc,

The SRO was sitting in front of me and two of the Eaglettes' fathers. At the end of the game, he jumped up and ran onto the court telling the 9 LCHS students (who were congratulating the Wildcats) to get back to the bleachers, until he was distracted by a SCHS coach and an LCHS cheerleader. Where were you?

9 Students?????? were you there?????? if so once again 100% wrong

First of all this is the first time I have heard second row. Second. I wasn't standing in the way nobody was. He had a clear shot to the locker room. You sir need to calm down. Quit dropping accusations you can't back up. You don't know me sir.

Funny he had a CLEAR shot to the locker room, but his head coach, some 2 or 3 feet in front of him did not...correct?