Emmanuel Andrews

Wildcats5454

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOu know I don't have a dog in this hunt...should probably stay out of this because I am sure to get hit from both sides. I do not go or have a kid to attend either school. Do not live in either district. You all have gone on and on not only in this thread but another....well over 40/50 pages.

Do you all realize you are both at fault???...let it go.

Shelbyville coach acted a fool to even get T'd up after the game. Ran over a cheerleader(I'm sure by accident) LCHS fans got on the court...as many students from many schools have in the past and will in the future. EA got in a fight(who cares who started it or why it happened...he got in a fight) A fight on school grounds should be like a fight during school....lucky he didn't get suspended from school. TSSAA ruled on the punishment...not LCHS.

I had a coach once tell me....Don't complain to me after the game about officiating or losing the game. Shouldn't have been that close to let the referees decide it. Don't complain about being punished over something...should keep away from trouble so as not to be accused.

Both schools, students, coaches, etc were the cause. Quit rambling about the same old thing from page one of the first thread. It will not change anything Suck it up and move on!!

Clay...........Let me tell you something buddy!! You are right. Had ya there for a second didn't I. I think you had a very good post and is accurate.

YOu know I don't have a dog in this hunt...should probably stay out of this because I am sure to get hit from both sides. I do not go or have a kid to attend either school. Do not live in either district. You all have gone on and on not only in this thread but another....well over 40/50 pages.

Shelbyville coach acted a fool to even get T'd up after the game. Ran over a cheerleader(I'm sure by accident) LCHS fans got on the court...as many students from many schools have in the past and will in the future. EA got in a fight(who cares who started it or why it happened...he got in a fight) A fight on school grounds should be like a fight during school....lucky he didn't get suspended from school. TSSAA ruled on the punishment...not LCHS.

I had a coach once tell me....Don't complain to me after the game about officiating or losing the game. Shouldn't have been that close to let the referees decide it. Don't complain about being punished over something...should keep away from trouble so as not to be accused.

Both schools, students, coaches, etc were the cause. Quit rambling about the same old thing from page one of the first thread. It will not change anything Suck it up and move on!!

Well first of all it is a big deal cause E was up for Mr. Basketball and second this is his senior year... Pretty big in his eyes.

Second he was trying to get to the locker room where LCHS had it blocked and started antaganizing him and took a swing at him.. what would you have done if you felt thretened and someone was coming at you.. not to mention about 30 other students???

Randy I honestly don't understand what the football coach from LCHS has to do with this but he was sitting on the visitors side upper level. I saw him head down toward the lower level before the game was over but am not 100% sure after that. Is there something I am missing? The next time I saw him he was in front of the student section helping. Do you know something you would like to share that would change the fact that 3 players were suspended for fighting in the LCHS student section??

Trust me, it matters (I know you will not trust me though). Anyway, it could have made a big difference.

Well first of all it is a big deal cause E was up for Mr. Basketball and second this is his senior year... Pretty big in his eyes.

Second he was trying to get to the locker room where LCHS had it blocked and started antaganizing him and took a swing at him.. what would you have done if you felt thretened and someone was coming at you.. not to mention about 30 other students???

100% False. Except for him being a senior!

You 100% sure it wasn't an LCHS pullover? Did you happen to see the football coach during the incident? Just curious?

What about the football coach? He was with the kid that the SCHS players beat the crap out of!!

No, during at at the end of the game, not after the fact.....

I honestly just don't understand why a teacher from another school would be arguing in all this. I mean really a math teacher of all things. This is ridiculous. I mean I'm probably half your age. Please show just a little class and represent your school.

Trying to defend the honor of good people, who might have gotten a bad wrap in all this. I represent my school, and my former schools, very proudly, was actually part of a group of many administrators and faculty who kept our students off the visiting court on the very same night :thumb: I know if I had posted what this kid called EA on this board, I would probably get banned, and that comes from people (several) who were a lot closer to the situation than anyone on this message board.

It happened right in front of the bleachers in the student section where we had been standing for 2 and 1/2 hours prior to the incident. So yea totally 100% lie. He found a flaw in the whole scheme of things.

Funny thing how the story, from LCHS point of view has taken several 180 degree turns since friday night. Just saying.

Randy I honestly don't understand what the football coach from LCHS has to do with this but he was sitting on the visitors side upper level. I saw him head down toward the lower level before the game was over but am not 100% sure after that. Is there something I am missing? The next time I saw him he was in front of the student section helping. Do you know something you would like to share that would change the fact that 3 players were suspended for fighting in the LCHS student section??

Trust me, it matters (I know you will not trust me though). Anyway, it could have made a big difference.

I honestly don't have a clue where you are going with this Randy. I tell you what, lets give it a break and sometime later get back on here and discuss this. At this point I am not sure what the big difference could be. Keep your thoughts and till later!

i think only two or maybe three people have realized that both teams are at fault and i think that only two people actually know what happened, emmanuel.. the boy who got hit.. and everyone else is just saying 'what they say and what they thought happened'. Emmanuel did not get knocked out, he stopped because the fight was broke up. Emmanuel walked out of the locker room perfectly fine and he attended school perfectly fine. All the talk about Emmanuel getting knocked out is just absurd..really.. No one got knocked out, the only person that i know of who really got hurt was a boy who was sitting on the bottom bleacher after this all who was getting cleaned up by schs athletic trainer.. this is insane and it's about time that people realize both sides ARE at fault..it takes more than one person to start a fight.. everyone is saying he was just being called jimmy [the ringer reference] but i PROMISE you if that was the only thing being said this wouldn't of ever happened.. you might have been the one calling him that but are you 110 % sure everyone else was?

Crunch, dont say its false bc your mad. EA cheap shotted one guy bc he wouldnt let him through. then i saw with both of my eyes (which have 20/20 vision), because i was less than 3 feet away, saw him get punched. then he didnt fight anymore. period. get over it.

See exactly what i need to hear, so your saying E hit a guy cause he would not let him through to his locker room???? But earlier yall were saying he took a cheap shot at a kid in the second row... my how this story starts to unravel please tell me more...